“Superb service and quality bikes”
Review of Druthers Biking - CLOSED

Druthers Biking
More attraction details
Owner description: Druthers Biking Singapore provides bicycle rental service in the city. We deliver bicycles to your preferred location/hotel so that you are able to ride them without needing to hunt for a bicycle rental shop. It is also ideal for companies looking to rent large quantity of bicycles for events. Our bicycle rental service comes along with complimentary helmet usage as well as light for overnight cycling.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Rented a bike from these guys so I could get around Singapore quicker. Excellent way to get around. They offered a superb service and were very friendly.
The bikes are very high quality for rental. They are also kept very clean and well maintained.
Can't recommend Druthers high enough.
If you are in Singapore for a few days and want to widen your experience I would recommend hiring a hike from these guys.
Keep up the good work Druthers!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Exploring Singapore on bicycle! - what an interesting idea it is!!! On the 2nd day of my trip to Singapore, i rented a bike from Druthers. Before hitting the road, Andrew kindly adjusted the height of seat and taught me and my fellow traveler what route would be cool to cycle. Starting from boat quay, we could cover every part of Marina Bay. With locker chain offered, we could lock up the bikes, taking pictures with Merlion, entering Esplanade & marinabay city gallery and so on. Especially when crossing the Helix, people walking saw us with envious eyes cuz we were on wheels saving energy and feeling the smell of singspore river quite comfortably:-) it really was a special experience to me, cuz i made the itinerary by myself, not relying on book or tour guide, feeling breeze of singapore, feeling less hot than just walking. Anyone who wanna enjoy their trip not being constrained by tight schedule, Druthers is a perfect answer for you. Andrew is so kind, bikes are in good condition, shop is well located in boat quay - perfect place to start and end the cycling. Highly recommended! Two thumbs up!

1  Thank KangJaeseul
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I recently visited my husband in Singapore who is working out there and we spent the week seeing the sites, travelling mostly by train and taxi. However on the last day Steven had hired bikes for us from Druthers and this was a highlight of my week. As a regular cyclist I am always happiest when on 2 wheels but cannot recommend it enough as a great way to get to parts of Singapore that you may not otherwise see. Andrew of Druthers was really flexible as we had to keep delaying our start time due to some pretty persistent rainfall but we got them in the end. We used the bikes to cycle round Marina Bay then headed off out of the city towards the Zoo. We then ended up going via Kranji and through the farmland areas before heading back into the city. The bikes were really comfortable and did not feel like riding on small wheels. For 24 hours I thought it represented good value for money and rounded off a great trip.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

A great way to see Singapore....in one day if you have the energy! Although a little bit more expensive than we expected it to be (hey, this is Singapore though...), we were given excellent service and some tips about what to do and not to do. No map though, but then the malls and hotels give them away! It will be good once Andrew gets his new shop open and that will help highlight where he is and what he does.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Its awesome attraction, when you have a fun experience cycling around the city of Singapore. You can have a cycling towards Merlion Park, Esplanade and Marina Bay. I'm so enjoying cycling all over the city.

Druthers are located at Boat Quay, so convenient, exciting and very good service provided from Andrew, a very friendly guy as a owner of Druthers Bicycle Rental Singapore.

I'm so enjoying cycling all over the city. Will come back soon. :)