“Good coffee, nice art, even better vibes”
Review of Artistry

Artistry
Ranked #435 of 11,590 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Kampong Glam
Description: Nestled in a quiet corner of the Kampong Glam heritage district, Artistry is a new art gallery and cafe in a shophouse. Artistry aims to develop an intimate space for art and creative endeavour. We seek to provide emerging artists with a platform for their debut solo exhibitions and host talks, performances and events in our space. Artistry serves up the locally roasted Liberty Coffee, western brunch and rustic desserts.
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Located in a beautiful building at the edge of Kampong Glam this was a real find. Art gallery, coffee shop, chill out place... Really very relaxed. After too many bad espresso's elsewhere, we hit the jackpot here. Not just with the coffee, also with the owner who turns out to be a great guy!

1  Thank Dutchies

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

I was impressed by their hot chocolate as it was not sweet or sickeningly sweet as I've seen in both Australia and Singapore.
The cafe is also a gallery so there is plenty to check out.
Their spinach salad was amazing too.
Great atmosphere and lots of space to work outside or inside.

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

A nice cafe situated along Victoria Street. Nice, cool environment.

The friendly owner, Prashant, was very attentive to his customers.

The cashier and staff were helpful and friendly too.

I tried the Red Velvet cake, their signature cake, which is really nice. Try it if they have any available when you are there.

1  Thank Geoffrey G
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

When I went out to find this place, I almost walked right passed it. I saw a nice old building with 'Chemistry' on it and went it to check it out and found this resturant. It was a hip little place not really suitable for a family with little kids (thankfully I did takeaway). The food we got was great although there was some food already sold out. I would certainly go back.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Nice little trendy cafe with great atmosphere. We came for breakfast one morning and it was quite tasty (Blueberry and bacon pancakes, yum!). Nice coffee as well and great music. The staff are very friendly also. Well worth a stop in for a coffee and a treat or a brunch if you're in the area

1  Thank Jen F