“Must visit”

Artistry
Ranked #418 of 11,380 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Kampong Glam
Description: Nestled in a quiet corner of the Kampong Glam heritage district, Artistry is a new art gallery and cafe in a shophouse. Artistry aims to develop an intimate space for art and creative endeavour. We seek to provide emerging artists with a platform for their debut solo exhibitions and host talks, performances and events in our space. Artistry serves up the locally roasted Liberty Coffee, western brunch and rustic desserts. Artistry has just launched a new dinner menu featuring eight varieties of sliders, including the popular Angus Beef & Bacon Slider and the Lamb Tzatziki Slider.
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Great little place. Awesome coffe and food. Really friendly and free wifi. Good place to have (all day) breakfast and work out what you want to do for the day. The guys are really knowledgeable on the area and good for some local tips and advice.

2  Thank Matt S

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is a great place for a coffee and light snack and the have some amazing photos on the wall taken by local photographers. Great location and fairly fast wi-fi, nice friendly staff too. The paint rubbed tables give it the old world look, reminds me of a coffee house I used to drink at in the UK.

1  Thank 69barolo69
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I made a quick stop here while waiting for my table at Symmetry to be ready. Ordered an ice coffee at $5 (espresso shot over cold milk). The blend of beans they use and their technique is superb... the coffee came out great! (list: top spots in SG to have coffee)

A few other points:
- Nice ambiance
- Convenient location
- Art on the walls was really interesting and modern
- Staff were happy and friendly - keep up the positive vibes!

Overall, a nice place to spend some time, highly recommended. I'll be back when in the area.

2  Thank BlueGT
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The coffee and red velvet were ridiculously delicious. There was no better place to spend the day completing spreadsheets and taking hits of caffeine. Also, they have lots of little fun events for art openings and cocktail parties. If I actually lived in Singapore, I'm quite certain I would spend too much time here.

5  Thank Judith B
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is a great place to go to and it really is a great cafe within a great gallery. It has a life of its own though, I loved the sugee cakes with my coffee, and also the chance to sit indoor and outside on that black & white designed deck - it is a super grand piano? It refreshed me and I aim to go back with my friends. The staff are friendly too and the decor is best experienced. Yes it has character & flavour.

2  Thank NealeGEdinburgh