“Best Ice Cream Ever! ”

320 Below Nitro Cream Cafe
Ranked #20 of 259 Dessert in Singapore
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Singapore's only Nitro Cream Cafe. Deliciously smooth Ice Cream, Sorbet & Yoghurt freshly made right in front of you with liquid nitrogen. Choose from one of our approx. 50 Flavours or invent your own. Our products don't use flavourings (natural or artificial), preservatives, emulsifiers or stabilizers and are low in sugar.
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I love 320! My husband and I visited tonight and were not disappointed! The owner is so friendly, and we were able to see how they freshly make each order! I love the fact that 320's ice cream isn't too sweet and it isn't melty at all since it's made at 320 degrees below!

We got 4 ice creams in total: Christmas Horlicks, Honey Ginger, Black Forest and NY cheesecake! They were all amazing! What's best is they use real honeycomb in the horlicks! As for the Honey Ginger, it truly hit the spot. The ginger was so fragrant! The prices are very affordable, as the portions are very large (we are from N. America, where we are accustomed to everything being jumbo size, and we were happy!).

My husband is an ice creamaholic and thinks this is the best ice cream he's ever tried.

Me- I don't have a sweet tooth, and normally couldn't care less about ice cream. .. but 320's making some superb ice cream. So absolutely do not miss out if you're in Little India! What a gem!!!!!

320below, Owner at 320 Below Nitro Cream Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you for your valued comments and we are definitely motivated to create more and more new flavours to bring you more surprises next time you visit Singapore and 320 Below again. Hope you had an enjoyable stay in Singapore.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

You cannot missed the vibrant coloured signage when you passed by this ice cream cafe. My kid had his Art lesson nearby and we decided to have some nitrogen made ice cream with my hubby and daughter while waiting for my son to finish his lesson.

I highly recommended the premium Black Forest ( It has real cherry in it . I like the overall taste ) . Holicks , milk chocolate , coconut are so Yums ! I think the pricing is reasonable given the portion is really pretty generous . Seeing how the ice cream is made is really a pleasant experience . Actually it can be a little addictive , Trust me you will start to wonder how the rest of the flavours taste the moment your ice cream cup is empty ... wanting for more ! So we were asked by the staff if we want to try the papaya milk flavour , well we were all ready to say Yes ! After trying , we felt the latter one is a tad too sweet but it might suit some if you have a sweet tooth . I personally like the other flavours mentioned earlier . They have v interesting flavours like Tim Tam , sweet potato etc . What a wide range right ? I think we will come back for more . The ambience is kind of relaxing too !

Thank you for your valued comments and hope to see you and your family soon. We have recently upgraded the interior decorations and the signage outside and I am sure you cannot missed it too. See you and keep a look out for our new launches soon. Follow our facebook !

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

My last day in Singapore, we decided to try 320 below. Unexpectedly, my mom really enjoyed it! There are so many flavors! We finally decided to try peanut butter and tiramisu. It taste so great! Definitely will come back again.

320below, Owner at 320 Below Nitro Cream Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Hi Jessica, glad that you were able to come by before you depart Singapore and thank you for your valued comments.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I and my younger sisters are interested in 320 Below Nitro Cream Cafe at the first time we saw it . Its design is so pretty with clorful chairs and table . My sisters are so happy and so do I . Ice cream is unique. We love chocolate ice cream here so much . Their toppings are so various for you to enjoy . It s not only for children but also for everybody . We will be back when we have chance

Hi Theresa, thank you for coming to 320 Below and we hope we can offer you more choices of ice cream and more product ranges the next time you visit Singapore again.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We found this little cafe whilst staying at the Soluxe Inn in Little India and were pleasantly surprised. The ice cream is prepared in front of the customers and is delicious.

The place is well decorated and it has a good atmosphere.

If you are in the area, we recommend stopping by this place for an ice cream or two.

1  Thank waalitj