“Recommended” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 320 Below Nitro Cream Cafe

320 Below Nitro Cream Cafe
Ranked #12 of 240 Dessert in Singapore
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Cash Only, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Singapore's only Nitro Cream Cafe. Deliciously smooth Ice Cream, Sorbet & Yoghurt freshly made right in front of you with liquid nitrogen. Choose from one of our approx. 50 Flavours or invent your own. Our products don't use flavourings (natural or artificial), preservatives, emulsifiers or stabilizers and are low in sugar.
Jakarta
“Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

My last day in Singapore, we decided to try 320 below. Unexpectedly, my mom really enjoyed it! There are so many flavors! We finally decided to try peanut butter and tiramisu. It taste so great! Definitely will come back again.

320below, Owner at 320 Below Nitro Cream Cafe, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Hi Jessica, glad that you were able to come by before you depart Singapore and thank you for your valued comments.

• Korean first
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Cute memory”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

I and my younger sisters are interested in 320 Below Nitro Cream Cafe at the first time we saw it . Its design is so pretty with clorful chairs and table . My sisters are so happy and so do I . Ice cream is unique. We love chocolate ice cream here so much . Their toppings are so various for you to enjoy . It s not only for children but also for everybody . We will be back when we have chance

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Hi Theresa, thank you for coming to 320 Below and we hope we can offer you more choices of ice cream and more product ranges the next time you visit Singapore again.
Alice Springs, Australia
“Nice surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

We found this little cafe whilst staying at the Soluxe Inn in Little India and were pleasantly surprised. The ice cream is prepared in front of the customers and is delicious.

The place is well decorated and it has a good atmosphere.

If you are in the area, we recommend stopping by this place for an ice cream or two.

1 Thank waalitj
London, United Kingdom
“As an ice cream lover... I highly recommend 320 Below !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

I came across this Cafe which serves a very different kind of ice cream: Nitro Cream! I had heard about it before but never tasted it. As an ice cream 'expert' (yes, I eat ice cream many times per week...) I was rather amazed by the natural taste and freshness of Nitro Cream.

They use fresh product and mix all ingredients the way you want it, then freeze it over in seconds using nitro (a natural substance, which we all breathe in daily as part of our air).

Apart from being fun to watch whilst it is being made right in front of you, the taste is far more natural, not as sugary and simply more interesting than ice cream !

Why can't I buy Nitro Cream in my local supermarket ?

I highly recommend a visit to 320 Below. Or more than just one visit...

1 Thank worldtravellerLDN
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Yum yum yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

Twice in one day - must be good.

Loved the flavour combinations and the fact that you can get yoghurt and sorbets too. There are so many options - I liked the fact that they have a Tim Tam option with the little flag for the Aussies out there. :)

Do give it a try if you are anywhere near Little India. Take the MTR underpass (exit MacKenzie Rd) and it's just across from the exit. Look for the colourful sign across the car park.

And the service is outstanding!