“Nice surprise”

320 Below Nitro Cream Cafe
Ranked #13 of 235 Dessert in Singapore
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Cash Only, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Singapore's only Nitro Cream Cafe. Deliciously smooth Ice Cream, Sorbet & Yoghurt freshly made right in front of you with liquid nitrogen. Choose from one of our approx. 50 Flavours or invent your own. Our products don't use flavourings (natural or artificial), preservatives, emulsifiers or stabilizers and are low in sugar.
Alice Springs, Australia
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We found this little cafe whilst staying at the Soluxe Inn in Little India and were pleasantly surprised. The ice cream is prepared in front of the customers and is delicious.

The place is well decorated and it has a good atmosphere.

If you are in the area, we recommend stopping by this place for an ice cream or two.

1 Thank waalitj

• Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“As an ice cream lover... I highly recommend 320 Below !”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I came across this Cafe which serves a very different kind of ice cream: Nitro Cream! I had heard about it before but never tasted it. As an ice cream 'expert' (yes, I eat ice cream many times per week...) I was rather amazed by the natural taste and freshness of Nitro Cream.

They use fresh product and mix all ingredients the way you want it, then freeze it over in seconds using nitro (a natural substance, which we all breathe in daily as part of our air).

Apart from being fun to watch whilst it is being made right in front of you, the taste is far more natural, not as sugary and simply more interesting than ice cream !

Why can't I buy Nitro Cream in my local supermarket ?

I highly recommend a visit to 320 Below. Or more than just one visit...

1 Thank worldtravellerLDN
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Yum yum yum”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Twice in one day - must be good.

Loved the flavour combinations and the fact that you can get yoghurt and sorbets too. There are so many options - I liked the fact that they have a Tim Tam option with the little flag for the Aussies out there. :)

Do give it a try if you are anywhere near Little India. Take the MTR underpass (exit MacKenzie Rd) and it's just across from the exit. Look for the colourful sign across the car park.

And the service is outstanding!

“Visually appetizing icecreams”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We just happened to walk past this Icecream place and the kids wanted to go in and I wanted to see Icecream happening before my eyes . The place is meticulously clean , the choice of flavours was great and we got to see our Icecream being made - sans preservatives, coloring substances , and additives ! By the time we were done with watching , we were raring to go and the icecreams were great - not too sweet or heavy , just perfect ! I will definitely be visiting this place again - and pretty soon

Singapore, Singapore
“Love the Thai coconut ice cream”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Definitely a must visit and experience the liquid nitrogen ice cream made fresh In front of you. Strongly recommend .