Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$39
Trip.com$86
Orbitz.com$39
Agoda.com$41
CheapTickets$39
Travelocity$39
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2017

Stayed there for one night with 5 friends. Initially internet booked for 6-bedroom room and got confirmation for 6-bedroom room. Upon checking in we were told that the arrangement was 2 person in 6-bedroom room (with 4 other people), and another 4 in one 4-bedroom room. We were given "take-it-or-leave-it" option.

When we were back to the hostel (around 1am), no more mineral water available and the nearest 24-hour shop to buy bottled mineral water is about 1km away from the hotel.

Also very limited bathroom/toilet. Only 2 bathroom for 3 bedroom (16 people) on the ground floor, so we have to wait and queue to use the bathroom/toilet.

And also the wifi only worked in the lobby/common area and not all the way to the room.

The good thing about this venue is perhaps its proximity to public transport. Very close to Boon Keng MRT (~400m), and bus stops.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank blazingwithfire
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Arrived here past midnight on the 18th of March 2017. This is located some 3 - 5 minute walk from Boon Keng MRT Station. The hostel is on Lavender Street. This street has some a few other hostels as well. Upon arriving, the guy at the reception was so kind enough to take me in and show me the room. I had a 4 bunk room. Took a lower bunk. The AC was working well as well as the ceiling fan.

The hostel is clean and organized and they serve simple breakfast of toasted bread and coffee/tea.

Wifi is super fast as well.

Would love to go back there in case I am in Singapore.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 644manuela
Reviewed March 5, 2017

Stayed for 2 Nights here. Reasonably priced hostel and it is close to Boon Keng MRT station and 7-11. There are some problems with the air conditioner though in the room though. It only has two bathroom so be prepared to wait for a while if you want to take a bath or use the toilet. They also provide toasts as breakfast in the morning, but you need to wash your plate and cups yourself after eating. The place need some extra cleaning especially the lounge room.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

Me and my partner booked this hostel online after struggling to find cheap accommodation in Singapore, we were dubious about the stay considering it was the cheapest place we stayed, however when we arrived we loved it. The hostel its self was very clean and kept up to (minus the bathroom on a few occasions but that's expected in a hostel), the wifi was excellent, the staff were really friendly and helped us out with any queries we had in regards to sightseeing and travelling around, the breakfast was also great toast with tea and coffee and a choice of Nutella, peanut butter and jam, we also got lucky with our room mates until the last night of a 5 night stay when a snorer entered the room. Other than this the stay was great. The hostel is also located perfectly with an mrt a 5 minute walk awake and a lovely restaraunt just next door. Would definately return here.

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed December 11, 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I have been backpacking through asia for some time now, we have been in poor villages and huge cities, but never have we had a hostel where staff came walking in and out of the dorm until 03:00 AM!! Not one night, not two but three nights in a row! I think they were handling check ins in the room but im not sure. We were not lucky with our room mates either but it would help if the hostel made it a rule to be quiet in the dorms after 11 or so.

When I suggested this I was told this was impossible to enforce, when I told him I had seen hostels trice as big enforce it without a problem he just shrugged.

All in all we got about 20 hours of sleep during our 4 nights there.

The nutella at breakfast was great.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pablo S