Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$39
Trip.com$86
Orbitz.com$39
Agoda.com$41
CheapTickets$39
Travelocity$39
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2016

I arrived in Singapore extremely late in the evening and was greeted by a lovely Chinese woman who made me feel right at home. Because of how late I arrived, I was unable to exchange my currency into S$'s but she said I could pay her the money tomorrow. She showed me the room and the fee breakfast area. Around the clock, this hostel serves coffee, tea, and water as well! When I come back to Singapore, I'll stay here again!

Room tip: Wifi is strong anywhere
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 31, 2016

This hostel was nice near boon keng mrt stasiun, to find cheap food with large portions just go next door (non halal) the place was cozy the staff was friendly, we can get tea or coffee as long you can take, and purifier water so you can cut the cost for buying drinking water,

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 7 Stub App Tablet
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

First of all, check in/out is not 24 hours. It's available from 8am to 9pm. So if you arrive after 9pm or before 8am, you need to call the owner to tell you that you're arrived. That's what we did when we arrived at 10.30 pm. We called dennis and he already left the key at reception desk, also he already prepared our bed. Bed is too hard for me but my friend got an okay bed. No shower amenities so you need to bring your own. You can rent towel and blanket for a fee. Didn't try breakfast as we always left early morning. The place is 5 minutes walking from Boon Keng MRT stations. It's easy to find using their direction. I think for that price, it was nice. It's a youth hostel concept.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 23, 2016

For me who staying only one night here, it was OK, nothing really special. Upon my arrival, the staff just showed us the wifi code and escort us to the room, nothing really friendly. The room very basic, there was 2 bunk-bed in my small room, the base bed was on the floor, very low, and there is not so much distance between base bed and top bed, you need to really bend over to get to your bed. the room is too small, not so much space to put your stuff. The bathroom also not very clean. It is just more like storeroom than a hostel. However, the good thing is they have an old hair-dryer, also located in a strategic area close to the MRT station and bus station as well.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank charlielondon15
Reviewed April 17, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night only becausd the hostel i booked earlier was full and they transferred me here. The location is not far from boon keng mrt. I stayed in 6 bed female room. The carpet in the room was dirty and dusty, but the bedsheet was clean. They gave me a locker so i could save my bag there. Aircon worked well. Wifi worked so fast. The breakfast is simple, only toast and jam but nice. I had a problem with a roommate from India who came so late aroun 1 or 2 am, then she turned the fan on. It was very annoying. When i came to front office to complain, there was no one around. Over all, it just oke, but i may be do not want to stay here again if i come to singapore next time.

Date of stay: April 2016