Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2014

well......stayed here long enough. staff are friendly everybody good. nice bed, nice living room , my pictures on the wall, an easily grab a taxi and a bus to city area or bugis or chinatown and just a few minutes walk to mustafa centerand also alot of local foods available around the hostel including the famous jalan besar curry laksa.

Room tip: pick lower bunk.
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 20, 2014

I stayed with my girlfriend and a friend for 2 nights and I had a pretty good experience. First, the lobby was nicely decorated, and it's where everyone gathers around, the front desk were very helpful, but when you go up the room, to me it's just enough for you to come, get your bags in the locker, take a rest and go, nothing much to do. The bathroom is also just okay because it's small.
Overall, it's not very pricey for a traveler with limited budget like me. I recommend you have a stay in b88. It's not that far from Orchard Road too, just a busride away.

Room tip: The bed is encapsulated, so for you who have big body maybe would prefer somewhere else, but actually I didn't have much problem.
Date of stay: June 2014
Reviewed October 20, 2014

Stayed there with a friend for 3 nights.
The room (16 beds dormitory) as well as the bathroom were very clean.
The hostel is quite well located, with the nearest subway station (Bugis) at approximately 10 minutes walking distance. There's also a bus stop just in front of the hostel.
Regarding the breakfast, you can find the basics such as tea, coffe, mill, cereals and toast and fruits.
The lobby is very nice and user-friendly.
Will definetely go back there next time I travel in Singapore.

Date of stay: October 2014
Reviewed October 4, 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights on 15 mix room with two friends of mine. Well this capsule bunk bed made me choose this hostel and yes it's very comfortable even you share the room with 14 others. But limited number of bathroom made me wait a several times to take a bath. Overall this hostel located near bugis street, hajj lane, and Mustofa Center.

Wanna stroll the city? Take a bus instead MRT, only walk 2 min. from the hostel you can find a bus stop, well if you wanna take MRT you can go to farrer park or bugis station.

Date of stay: November 2013
Reviewed September 22, 2014

My husband and I stayed one night here while in Singapore, and we enjoyed the little amount of time we spent at b88.

We stayed in a 6 bed room, with two of the beds being doubles. It was definitely a tight fit, but we found that there was plenty of room for us and our backpacks. I find small space comfort to be relative, and for two adults that share a 450 square foot (or 41.8 square meter) apartment with two large dogs, we found the hostel to be just fine.

The bathrooms were clean, modern, and easy to find. There wasn't a ton of space in there, though, so it would be difficult to get all done up if you wanted to.

The staff was super helpful, and suggested a lot of places for us to check out. We didn't eat the free breakfast, as we were heading out for Dim Sum, so I can't comment on the breakfast quality. We were able to leave our bags there while we explored the city for the day, which was nice. However, they weren't locked up, so make sure not to keep any valuables in there!

The location was decent, and we didn't have any trouble getting anywhere in the city from b88.

Date of stay: September 2014