“Not wild about Wild Honey”
Review of Wild Honey - CLOSED

Wild Honey
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Area/City Area
Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

I had heard about this place from a number of people, so I was looking forward to checking it out. Maybe I had too high of expectations, but in the end, I didn't find it all that exceptional. The menu was fairly interesting with some unique dishes. But the prices are fairly high and the ambiance is loud. Despite a nice greeting upon arrival from the host, I had to call over the server to order and to get the check. Would I go back? Maybe for breakfast ( which is apparently their forte) but otherwise, probably not.

Date of visit: July 2016
WildHoneySG, Manager at Wild Honey, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2016

Dear BrendaB247365, thank you for the comments & do accept our apology that we didn’t quite live up to your expectations. We do our best to deliver quality in all aspects & we appreciate your valuable feedback. Have a good day & we hope to see you again. Wild Honey Team.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

love the ambiance of the restaurant and the food was value for money for the portion served.
Its a good place for me to go with my baby to catch up with friends.

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
WildHoneySG, Manager at Wild Honey, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

Dear Joanne8228, thank you for the kind words and we’re happy to hear that you had a lovely time. Have a good day and looking forward to seeing all of you again soon. Wild Honey Team.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

We were getting a little tired of hotel breakfast so my partner surprised us with this pick. After a little searching we found it on the 3rd floor of a very quite shopping centre and were seated with in minutes without an reservation (on the condition that we would vacate the table in 100 min). Room was lovely and service was prompt. We ordered the yummy Brazilian bread balls which were a nice start for 3. I had the french toast which I was afraid would leave me with sugar overload but was very surprised how well balanced it was and not at all sticky sweet. My son had the delicious waffles which his dad and I were more than happy to help him polish off (dad never eats sweets but loved the custardy filling). For his main he had the pastrami eggs Benedict with the delicious smell wafting my direction. Lovely thick slices of real pastrami with a mustard sauce again eagerly devoured. Not cheap but a really nice meal with decent service.

Date of visit: July 2016

Dear ausam95, we’re so glad that you and the family decided to visit and had an enjoyable experience :) Thank you so much for the kind words. Do come back and visit us again soon! Wild Honey Team.

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

I wasn't expected more , but under my wife pursuer I went there , but I didn't regret, they have breakfast all the day , we ordered skakshokah and French toast also herbs tea , all of them was delicious combined with reasonable price and very good service.

2  Thank mohamed s
WildHoneySG, Manager at Wild Honey, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2016

Dear mohamed, we’re glad you went with your wife’s suggestion and had an enjoyable time :) Thank you for the kind words and looking forward to your next visit. Wild Honey Team.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Made reservation for two at 11.15 am for a Sunday brunch on 24th July. Table was ready when we arrived. Food came timely and was delicious. Portion was a little big for two ladies, value for money I guess. Coffee was not that hot though. Music was too loud. We had to raise our voices a bit to chat. Service was good indeed throughout. Am happy and will come back again.

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co

Dear 175Juliette, thank you so much for your review & comments. We’re glad you enjoyed yourselves & hope to see you again. Please let our staff know at any time if anything isn’t to your liking & we’ll do our best to help you. If you like your coffee extra hot or your music softer then just let the server know & we’ll do our best to accommodate you. Look forward to seeing you again. Wild Honey Team.