“Yum!”

Ranked #73 of 95 Bakeries in Singapore
London, United Kingdom
“Yum!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I love cupcakes, everyone who knows me knows I love cupcakes and I'm always looking for a quick fix so was delighted when I discovered 12 cupcakes at parkway parade and even happier when I discovered they're practically everywhere in all malls here in Singapore. The red velvet is just divine, sometimes cream cheese can be a little too much but it was a perfect amount here, no complaints at all!

• Visited August 2013

Singapore, Singapore
“yummy cupcakes but a little too sweet”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

the oreo cupcake is my favourite. a crowd pleaser but generally their cupcakes are a little too sweet for my liking

Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Yummilious cupcakes”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

If ur a cupcake lover, twelve cupcake is a must try delicious, yummy cupcakes.It comes with 6-7 types topping flavours of cupcakes.
I love the 'red velvet'.
It also attracts the little ones with their colourful and eye catching creams.

Its SGD 3.00 per cupcake and they come with a beautiful pink square box.Currently the said twelve cupcakes stalls are at Novena, Bugis, Golden Shoe, Ion Orchard and others.

Its a prefect cake for parties, potluck and gathering functions.

• Visited June 2013
Bali
“so-so cupcakes”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was very curious about this cupcake store because when I googled Singapore cupcakes, it was the first one that I saw. I read about its background that it is owned by a celebrity singaporean couple. I am very very picky when it comes to cupcakes. I only ordered 3 to try. Unfortunately, all were dry and the taste was so-so. My kids did not even finish it, they took a bite or two and ignored it... and these kids are cupcake fanatics like me. Disappointed :( The whole look was cute though.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank travlmom7
Kyoto, Japan
“Just okay, 2 in 6 cupcakes were dry”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I've heard of 12 cupcakes every time I travel to singapore. So I decided to try them. It's not worth the hype. Cupcakes were more similar to muffins.

Texture was a little too oily, yet 2 of my cupcakes were very dry.

A big disappointment.