“GREAT BEER AND SAUSAGES”
Review of Brotzeit

Brotzeit
Ranked #3,287 of 10,776 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Manila, Philippines
“GREAT BEER AND SAUSAGES”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I ate at the new branch at Somerset 313. Liked the cold lager beer...pork sausages were delicious...Filipina staff really took good care of me. A bit pricey but since we were celebrating we didn't mind spending.

Visited March 2013

Singapore, Singapore
“Simple meal with wife and baby girl”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Was there (branch at Star Vista) on a Thursday night with my wife and baby girl. Sat indoors.

Service - rather slow. Seems to be shorthanded. Maybe there were more staff at the outdoor area instead of the small indoor section. Had to waved for awhile to get service.

Food - we had the veal goulash, a vegetable pizza and a beer. Food was pretty good but nothing to shout about. Waiting time was alright.

Ambience - place was pretty brightly lit. Crowd was decent and not rowdy. Background music was non-existent.

Overall - acceptable. Spent around $60 for two adults.

• Visited February 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“this is Brotzeit @ Discovery Walk on Somerset”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

there are about 3 of these in Singapore and I think this might be the newest. . The place was packed on both ground floor and 1st floor, so the formula is working. Obviously you have to like German food, and they do it well. I was with a group and I think I was the only one who wasnt a lover of that cuisine, however there is enough on the menu to satisfy those who want something a little more healthy , like a chicken Salad, or in my case a Pizza of which there is 2 pages to choose from.
All washed down with a great selection of Biers , a good range of wines all reasonably priced and of course good German desserts.
Keep an eye out for this name to spring up in Australia, word has it its heading down under. If its half as successful as Singapore it will do well.

• Visited January 2013
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Service sucks Food taste ok but may not be good for the high blood pressure”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Service below par for the local average.

Food is too salty n also acknowledged by own staff ?? Hmm I wonder why? n what was communicated?? Curious ? Yeah me why the staff told me?

If you need more. Just pm me. I will the very low down . I wud give you phone number n email but that is exposing myself too much. I assure it will be shocking to u and your pet. Just pm me if you really want to know.

Ron

• Visited January 2013
Pune
“Bavarian Experience in Singapore!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Has a superb location,one can watch the roadscene whilst having a relaxed conversation.
Food was awsome-truly German.Dish of the day is always interesting.We had barbecued pork ribs with our weisbeer.Variety of food items is excellent but being a German joint,had expected
more choice of beers.Service is very prompt,pleasant.A proper idea is given about what we have ordered and the quantity.
Will definitely return on my next trip to Singapore

• Visited September 2012