“Best Experience + Great Hotel Staffs”

PARKROYAL on Pickering
Ranked #24 of 319 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We booked this hotel for our wedding banquet (the service & food was awesome), and we did a our staycation nights at ParkRoyal on Pickering. The hotel was extremely clean, location was great and the breakfast was superb! Our major plus review was for the Hotel staff, from the front door til' the room service all are extremely helpful since we did quite a lot of requests for them.

All we can say is, ParkRoyal on Pickering gave us the best experience to stay around Singapore :)

2  Thank oween
Hans-PARKROYAL, General Manager at PARKROYAL on Pickering, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear oween, thanks for choosing PARKROYAL on Pickering to celebrate that special occasion.I am most pleased to learn of your commendations towards our associates and I will definitely to convey your compliments to them. Hans

Write a ReviewReviews (3,240)

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We stayed in Parkroyal for 3 nights. We simply loved it and can't think of any flaws. Location is great, the hotel and the rooms are stylish and comfy. The pool area is a real oasis after a day of sightseeing. Staff was friendly and easy going. Breakfast was very good. Besides all this, it's also good value for money. We'll definitely come back!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Hans-PARKROYAL, General Manager at PARKROYAL on Pickering, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear Notenbrood, thank you for sharing your great review with us on TripAdvisor! I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed our infinity-edged pool and the dedicated wellness floor, it’s definitely one of the best places to relax and unwind. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel-in-a-garden soon! Hans

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Beautiful, eco friendly motel in Singapore. This is a new motel with modern looks and features. Plenty of gardens around the motel giving it that "green" feel. The room was comfortable with a king size bed and was ample for one. The motel was kept clean and the staff were very warm and friendly. The restaurant had a great variety of food with it be for breakfast. lunch or dinner. Situated close to Chinatown and the Quays, it is a great location to take in Singapore.

Room Tip: Higher rooms will have better views
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Wobblyboot,. It’s always a delight to hear from a happy guest. I am also pleased to read that you recognised our green efforts!! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us and we hope have to welcome you back to our hotel-in-a-garden soon. Hans

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We stayed here for one night on the first leg of our honeymoon. We really wanted to stay at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore so that we could use their rooftop pool (as it is only for hotel guests), however we did not need to stay there for all three nights of our time in Singapore.
I looked for moderately prices hotels and compared quality and the ParkRoyal came out on top!
Their architecture is stunning, the pool is beautiful to lounge in, the location is perfect for a day of sightseeing and a night out, the room is top notch and the customer service leaves nothing to be desired.
I could not have been more pleased with this hotel! We later moved to the Marina Bay Sands and wished we had just stayed at the ParkRoyal the whole time. Oh well.
We arranged a transfer from the airport to the hotel for 7am when we landed and the driver was there and waiting for us and was very polite. We were able to check in to our room at 7am as well which was fabulous! They really went the extra mile on that for us which we appreciated. Being that they knew we were on our honeymoon the turn down service left us a piece of cake with a really nice card wishing us well!!
Something that I was happy to see was that they had usb plugs at the desk in the room, this allowed me to charge my phone and camera without having to get out the electric converter and adapter plug! It was the first time I've seen this and I loved it!
I highly recommend this hotel!!

2  Thank chrystie

Dear Chrystie, thank you for choosing PARKROYAL on Pickering as the preferred hotel for your honeymoon. My team will be delighted to know that they have left such a positive impression and it will be my pleasure to welcome you and your partner back again for another memorable hotel experience soon. Hans

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Loved the green property. indeed very beautiful, lovely ambience. nice and big rooms. comfortable stay, strategic location. extremely warm, friendly and helpful staff. Amazing breakfast spread at "Lime" every morning with an interesting variety of global cuisines to select from. Wanted to stay at the property in my next visit but were 100% full. This will be my first preference anytime when I re-visit SG!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Rajshree_Jhala, thank you for making PARKROYAL on Pickering your preferred choice of stay. I am pleased to know that you recognised the hotel's great location and enjoyed the breakfast selection at Lime Restaurant. Your positive feedback is certainly encouraging and I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future. Hans

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Love this hotel. It's setting a bold standard for hotel designs. We have enjoyed a five nights' stay in a premium room on the 10th floor, which had sprawling views of the city. A truly five star experience supported by excellent service staff.

From the minute you set foot into the premises you are literally transported into another world. I was blown away by the hotel's understated opulence and meticulous design. The aesthetics of the room are exquisite.

Our stay included breakfast but this was not recorded in their system. This was rectified once I provided an email confirmation of the booking.

We had trouble adjusting the temperature controls in the room to the optimum setting at night as we found the bedding uncomfortably warm. Other than that there were no other glitches during our stay.

Thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast buffet but it is dangerous to your waistline! Thank you Parkroyal.

Room Tip: Get a city facing view.
Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear shananigans88, thanks for the review and great to know that you enjoyed our award-winning architecture, room and breakfast spread. In fact, the hotel’s interior design was a winner at the recent INSIDE World Festival! While it sounds like overall you enjoyed your visit, I apologise for the inconvenience caused. I note your comments on our breakfast records and we will look into that and correct that shortfall on our end immediately. The room temperature in our guestrooms has been set to 22 degrees as part of our eco-friendly initiatives and you’ll be happy to know that guests can request for the room temperature to be adjusted to their desired level by contacting our ONE CONNECT team using the in-room telephone. I appreciate your patience and look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Hans

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I was totally refreshed by the smell and style of this hotel, although only 1 night stay. I love the design : feel green everywhere, high ceiling decorated lobby and comfortably furnished room with full widely window. Staff in front office were friendly enough as a star graded hotel.

Our king bed room was superior type on 17th floor which got a very good cityview. Most important, it's spacious enough for our family with 2 younger kids. Everything in wooden design is new. The only complaint is the bathroom, not much space to put my girl stuff on the sink table.

Lime restaurant is also a relax and lovely place to dine. The atmosphere in this restaurant is charming and comfortable. I was almost attracted to go inside for dinner.

In a conclusion, I will hightly recommend this hotel to my friends.

Room Tip: Higher floor have a good cityview.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Ontingma, thank you for sharing your review with us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear that you had a relaxing stay and enjoyed the dining experience at Lime. It’s even more rewarding to hear that you will be recommending us to your friends. It will be my pleasure to welcome you and your family back to our hotel-in-a-garden soon! Hans