“Yummylicious north Indian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Curry Culture

The Curry Culture
Ranked #9 of 10,515 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Description: The Curry Culture serves authentic,traditional indian cuisine in a lovely Al fresco setting as well as a cozy indoor dining space. The restaurant epitomises the essence of modern India, which is contemporary yet traditional.With a menu that is pan Indian, our restaurant serves choicest dishes that are from varied regions like Goa, Mangalore and of course tradtional North Indian cuisine. A must do is to try our chef"s special of the Day
Singapore
“Yummylicious north Indian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

A very good atmosphere for gathering with friends.

We enjoyed very much for the tandoori platter which served with a hot plate. Good ideas for keeping the food warm!

Choices of sitting in the restaurant with nice decor and painting. But we choose to sit outdoor caused can enjoy the big screen of the Bollywood dance with the great food at the same times!

The service here was fantastic too! Overall we enjoy very much!

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Marlow, United Kingdom
“Great for business dinners too”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

Brought a relatively large number of business guests including overseas visitors to TCC for dinner. The service was excellent, food delicious and price reasonable. Food was served promptly and service was polite and discreet. Attention paid to details. Location great for visitors, given proximity to Orchard road. We all sat outside which was very pleasant. Overall highly recommend.

Captain Cook, Hawaii, United States
“Great food, service, location, and solo-diner friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

I was dining alone and wanted Indian food since there is no good Indian food at home. I found Curry Culture via TripAdvisor and walked the one mile down Orchard Road from my hotel - enjoying the holiday decorations and urban vibrancy - to Cuppage Terrace.

Sandeep, Jimmy, and their pleasant team immediately made me feel welcome and offered recommendations,as well as offering to single-portion (with commensurate price adjustment) an entree and a curry so that I could enjoy both without wasting food and paying too much.

I started with the Papdi Chaat which is six delightful two-bite crisps with chickpeas and yogurt and several other flavors that blended well - it was sort of an Indian Nacho. For the main course I had the crab stuffed prawn and the Vindaloo Curry (which can be ordered at a heat level of one to ten - I chose for four which was fine for me). Rounded out with Basmati Rice, Butter Naan, and two pints of Tiger Draft Beer. Everything worked well together, none of the flavors were overpowering, the chicken and prawn were perfectly tender, and the portions were perfect (single-sized).

I sat outside on the deck which was pleasant under the fans, and enjoyed live music from the venue next door. If I had another free evening I would happily return, but I do look forward to returning on my next visit to Singapore.

2 Thank Jonathan S
Singapore
“Best place on Earth!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

Service was top-notch! 10 out of 10
Food was fabulous! 10 out of 10!
Yes and waiter took the time to explain everything from A-Z which was a commendable effort! I love it here and the ambience was excellent.
I hope the management would maintain its standards and I foresee this place becoming the next big thing!!
It's clean and is a great chillout place with friends and family.
Tiger prawns stuffed with crabmeat is a must-try!
Keep it up guys!

2 Thank multitude200
SandeepSachar, Owner at The Curry Culture, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Dear Multitude200

The entire team at the Curry Culture would like to thank you for giving us such a great compliment. It is very nice to know that you had a memorable dining experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again at our restaurant. We also promise you , that, not only will we maintain the standards, but, we will also constantly try to improve on them. kind regards
Greenville, SC
“Excellent food and service! I will likely visit this restaurant more than once on this trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

Curry Culture is excellent. I had a custom (wasn't on the menu) made shrimp korma dish and cheese nan.

The service is top notch, in fact I shared a very delightful conversation with most of the staff. The restaurant is clean and in a great location (just off of Orchard Rd) and a two minute walk to the Holiday Inn Parkview.

2 Thank majones7