Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 1, 2013

This was my first experience of Singapore and I really enjoyed my stay. Staff were friendly and very helpful. The rooms were small, but clean. Kitchen was well equipped and the outdoor lounge area was a great place to relax at the end of a long day.

Date of stay: October 2012
2  Thank traveloneblockback
PB1_Manager, Manager at 5footway.inn Project Bugis, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Dear HeatherMags

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to post a review on 5footwayinn Project Bugis!

Our guests' feedback is of utmost importance, and we value every review to meet and exceed expectations.

Thank you and we truly look forward to having you with us again soon!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

i had a very nice time staying here! very good service, so close to the mrt, very clean, very homey kinda hostel, and the best part they have a very fast wifi connection, and at night its not noisy at all around my room. so totally come back here :D

Room tip: book a quadruple with private bathroom if u travel for four ppl :)
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Arlin D

Thank you for taking your time to write a review on Project Bugis with your generous full rating!

We are please to know that you have enjoyed your stay with our friendly staff!

Hope to host you again in Singapore, and let us know when you come back for discount of returning!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We took this hostel because of the price. Singapore is quite expensive and it was a great value. We actually stayed at the new one near Arab St. The hostel just finished being done, so the rooms smelled like paint and other material. I had trouble sleeping the 1st night because of the smell, but I'm sure now it is couple months old that the odour is gone. The rooms are quite small but comfortable. You have a bed on top and a sofa below and not a lot of space to move around. The bathroom is big if you ask for private room, if not there are showers and toilet for everyone for the dorms which are very clean. That being said, there is a small kitchen in the entrance where you can put your food and enjoy free coffee and some table to relax and eat. I really like the ambiance of this hostel, and the staff helped us planned our day. They are the best employees ever!

Room tip: choose a price room
Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PB1_Manager, Manager at 5footway.inn Project Bugis, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Dear MontrealMissy

Thank you for a review on 5Footway.inn Project Bugis with great compliments!

It seems to me that you had stayed in Project Bugis on April of 2012.

We did renovate Terrace Garden Rooftop and room facilities so as to offer better service quality.

Please revisit and rate us once more regarding new environment!

Thank you again and look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

my booking for a dorm room. but since there is promotion and only adds $ 5 I got a single private room.

rooms are amazingly clean. window overlooking the vibrant kampoeng glam.

free wifi in the room. and the staff is friendly and fun.
The perfect hostel for backpackers. close to the MRT station.
I would go back there.

Date of stay: November 2012

Dear K8teahicks

Thank you for writing a positive review on 5footway.inn Project Bugis!

We are glad to know that you have been enjoyed your stay and are willing to come back in your next stay in Singapore!

Please do remember that revisit of 5Footwayinn can have a 5% discount, and contact our reservation team in advance!

Thank you again and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I stayed in the 1 bed room for one night. Pros were clean room, comfy bed, good air con, high ceiling. Cons were that my room was next to the fire-door which led into reception (bit noisy in morning). Also this room has no windows - the high ceiling helps but if you get claustrophobia you may not be too happy. Finally the loos were a bit iffy - one was constantly flushing but I would say the bathrooms were clean in general. Wear flip-flops/thongs in the shower.

Very very helpful and considerate staff - you have to pay cash (which I didn't know) and they offered for me to pay up the next morning so I could get some rest first.

Breakfast confused me but this could have just been me. Didn't know which food was for whom. Lots of people were clustered round some bread and jam - this could have been breakfast. There are numerous 7elevens and places to get fruit for brekkie if you don't want the hostel one though.

This area is awesome. Much more down to earth than a lot of Singapore. I had a great massage at Tang Dynasty on the corner of Aliwal St - do it!

I echo previous reviewers about good wifi and power points etc.

Room tip: I would try to get one with a window. Though I didn't hear the call to prayer which some reviewers talk about so maybe no window is an advantage!
Date of stay: January 2013

Dear K8teahicks

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review in Project Bugis with your valuable comments!

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize any inconvenience caused during your stay.

Your comments are greatly appreciated and management will take an action to improve soundproof system in all the rooms.

Thank you again for choosing 5Footway.inn Project Bugis and look forward to hosting you again!