Overall it is a great place for backpackers. Clean and spacious, the place also offers board games and books. It's a place where you can relax and have a sound sleep. The following are my likes and dislikes about the place.
Good things I like:
1. The room is well-lit, and with a window. (I enjoy sunshine coming in during the day.)
2. The room is clean and spacious. (8 people in a room)
3. The hostel provides drinking water, hangers and airers.
4. The cups and plates used for breakfast are clean and made of porcelain (instead of cheap plastic)
5. There are two shower rooms and toilets on one floor.
6. Great location-- near the MRT station.
Things I find weird or inconvenient:
1. The clerk charged me 75 SGD while the price was 74.5. I felt uncomfortable (though I did ask for the 0.5 dollar back).
2. There are no individual plugs for everyone. 8 people in a room, but only 4 or 5 plugs. Not convenient.
3. No hairdryers.
4. There are lockers, but you need to bring your own padlocks. Or you can rent from the counter ($$$).
On the whole it's a cozy place. I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GUSTI Bed & Breakfast Singapore, newly opened is your home in the city. Dormitory Style Bedrooms with free Wifi throughout.Breakfast provided from 7-11am.3 Min walk to Lavender Subway that will take you to all the sights in Singapore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your GUSTI Bed & Breakfast Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- GUSTI Bed & Breakfast Singapore