10 reasons why stay in Gusti B&B:
1) They have the friendliest and most attentive staff of all the b&bs i've stayed at. The owner, Audrey is so nice as well as her sister who's in charge in the front desk when we were there.
2) Spacious rooms. Our room have huge entertainment and dining area.
3) Perfect place if you're travelling with family and groups.
4) So good location. Near Lavender Station.
5) Convenient store available,located beside the entrance.
6) They reply so quick when u email them (reservations matters)
7) We rode a limousine going to universal studios baby! c/o Gusti also.
8) Very heplful in arranging our tours like getting tickets and transpo.
9) You got to mingle with the other guests in the main lobby.
10) Super affordable! You get more than you pay for.
The only turn-off: No lifts! it's like 5 storey bldg, we occupied the 3rd level. Kinda okay for the not so old people but we had with us our grandma so eeerrrr, not so good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GUSTI Bed & Breakfast Singapore, newly opened is your home in the city. Dormitory Style Bedrooms with free Wifi throughout.Breakfast provided from 7-11am.3 Min walk to Lavender Subway that will take you to all the sights in Singapore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your GUSTI Bed & Breakfast Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- GUSTI Bed & Breakfast Singapore