“The best posh hostel in Asia.”

Adler Luxury Hostel
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Returning to this hostel after a bit of travelling was great, especially meeting DJ and Adler again. Their service rendered is always phenomenal and the place is just great, very clean and there are many changes since I last arrived. New tea & coffee collections, bottled water, new toilets doors, more selection of breakfast (more variety of bread, spreads, cake) with juices, wide selection of snacks/beers/drinks. They now also sell attraction tickets at a discount which is again another great value add. They also won a couple of awards and I do think they definitely deserve the best posh hostel in Asia.

Thumps up and keep things up!

~I am missing Adler Hostel already! ):

Room Tip: They do sell discounted attraction tickets in the counter so use them to save a couple of dollars. T...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
adlerhostel, Owner at Adler Luxury Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Hey Lisa,

Thank you for taking time off to write us a heartfelt review AGAIN. It has been our pleasure having you stay with us! You are always welcome back home, We are sure that our staff miss your presence dearly. Nonetheless we do wish you the very best in everything you do and hope to see you soon! :)

Warmest regards,

There are newer reviews for Adler Luxury Hostel

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Great concept and an excellent hostel. We have stayed at many hostels around the world and can say we loved our stay at Adler. Fantastic location close to club street and Ann Siang hill, markets, buses/MRT and eateries.. and the friendly, personal service is better than a lot of expensive hotels.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
adlerhostel, Owner at Adler Luxury Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Dear Rcjs,

It is indeed a great privilege to receive such high praise and we are very happy to know all of you enjoyed your experience at our hostel. We appreciate your compliments and are glad that our location brought you much convenience!

Thank you for choosing Adler Hostel and we certainly hope that our paths may cross again in the near future.

Adler Poh

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I stayed here for 5 nights in late October, Having never stayed in a hostel before I was not really sure what to expect but as soon as I arrived I was greeted by friendly staff who showed me to my room and explained everything to me. The room I stayed was nice and clean and everything I needed was provided. The location is spot on and very easy to find from Chinatown MRT.
I would not hesitate to stay here again and would recommend this Hostel to anyone.

Room Tip: I had a lower bunk and found this ideal to get in and out more easily yhan if I had to climb up and...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
adlerhostel, Owner at Adler Luxury Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear Christopher,

Thank you so much for your compliments. We are delighted to read the positive feedback on the location, the room, cleanliness and the team’s hospitality. It is really heartening to know that the quality of the facilities and standard of service is enjoyed and appreciated by our guests.

Once again thank you for your compliments for our staff and we look forward to welcoming you back to Adler Hostel. We will be missing you over at Adler Hostel!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed October 25, 2013

..and a Feel Good Lounge during the day. This is the a shortest and best description I can come up with when describing the Adler Hostel.
I have been travelling and staying in hostels all over the world for almost a year now. I stay in hostels to meet other travelers and exchange experiences. I have seen all sort of places and was very pleased when I entered the Adler Hostel. It had exactly what I am as a single traveler looking for. The concept here is different than a regular hostel. It is not about filling the rooms with minimal effort. It is is a premium hostel created from a traveler for travelers.
I highly recommend this place for travelers who are looking for quality instead of cheap. It is worth spending the extra money. The beds are really comfy and you just feel like you are sleeping at home. In the mornings, I enjoyed the breakfast and hanging out in the downstairs lounge with the staff and other travelers. The hostel is clean, comfy and fun. The staff is suuuper friendly, knowledgeable about the city and a lot of fun to hang out with. We had quite a few laughs together and it was a real fun week at the hostel. Next time, when I am back in Singapore, I will definitely be staying at Adler's again and check on my new found friends.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
adlerhostel, Owner at Adler Luxury Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Dear Patty,

Thank you for your charming review and for praising us so highly following your stay. We all love what we do and it makes us so proud when our lovely residents (like you!) say such wonderful things about us.

A toast to our new friendship and we will definitely be missing the time spent together.

Please make plans to return to see us soon and we look forward to welcoming you back to your home in Singapore!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have never thought I could stay in a hostel, but when I was exploring china town and saw the Adler hostel, I was curios and walked in and asked for a show around the hostel, the receptionist kaylen was so welcoming and did show me around this beautiful hostel, I must say, I was so impressed, great facilities, fantastic location with close proximity to MRT, Major attractions, night life just 1 minute walk away, shopping at the door step, in the heart of china town, so I checked out from my hotel and came to stay here, wow, great service, generous team, very professional and efficient, you may rely on them to be your tour guide in Singapore, I really recommend this hostel and I will come back again and stay here. Enjoy

Room Tip: You have two option, either a 6 beds dorm or 18 beds dorm, both are ok, but I prefer the 18 beds sin...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
adlerhostel, Owner at Adler Luxury Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear Firas,

A Luxury Hostel indeed!

We are pleased to hear that you had such a delightful stay here at Adler Hostel. As you have discovered, we are blessed to have a wonderful staffs such as Kaylen who is passionate, truly enjoy working here and serving our guests, and we are delighted that you were the recipients of their hospitality.

Once again, thank you. We will continually strive to provide outstanding service and comments like yours are certainly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to your second home soon. See you next week!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights (16 - 18 Oct 2013) in Ivory Room. The location was easily reached. Well, for me, as a first time traveler in Singapore, i could find this place easily.

Pros:
1. Near to the MRT - Chinatown: maybe 5 minutes walking
2. Staffs were kind and helpful. It was my first time in Spore and they helped me a lot with directions and where were the places to visit..
3. The late check in was easy. The receptionist gave me directions how to open the main door and how to find my bed.
4. My bed was big enough for me and it's private. There was thick curtain and no one could see your shadow or what you're doing inside your bed. Furthermore, the thick curtain help me a lot for the total darkness for sleeping.
5. Shower room was very clean and even though i share 4 bathrooms with 14 girls (max), i had no issues in queuing for taking a bath. I thought it was only me in the room.
6. The shower worked well and there was also water heater (Yay! I always love long hot shower).
7. There was no sting smell in the room.
8. Small storage in the bed was big enough for my backpack.
9. Adler was very close to Maxwell food center (this is important)
10. There was very strong wifi signal (love it!)

Cons:
On my arrival, i found some hair in my bed and the bed sheet was wrinkled. Therefore i spent like 7 minutes to make sure whether it was really my room and make sure whether i was in the right bed.

So, if i will stay in this hostel in the near future? Yes absolutely. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose lower bed, away from door and away from the air con (because it's very cold)
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
adlerhostel, Owner at Adler Luxury Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Christina,

Thank you for choosing Adler Hostel for your stay in Singapore and taking time off to share your experience with everyone on TripAdvisor as it means a lot to all of us in Adler Hostel! We greatly appreciate your time extended to share your experience with us as such information enables us to monitor and improve our quality service standards.

It is with great concern however, that we learned about your disappointment in regards to the bed's condition on your arrival and please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this had caused you. Furthermore please also rest assured that we since followed up with our team who will both review the processes and initiate corrective measures to avoid such incidents in the future.

Once again our sincerest appreciation and we look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back at the Adler Hostel, Singapore and if I can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

adler@adlerintl.com

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stayed here for a couple of days last week and this was perfect. the location was phenomenal right in the middle of chinatown and 5minutes walk from the metro. The service provided was excellent and complimentary breakfast was quite decent. I like the selection of teas available in the lounge and the smell of the whole place. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a cheap place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
adlerhostel, Owner at Adler Luxury Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Sawadeeka Aree,

The perfect hostel! Thank you so much for taking time to write this review. We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your stay in Adler Hostel! It is always heartening to know that the quality of the facilities and standard of service is enjoyed and appreciated by our guests.

It’s my team’s pleasure to be of service, we will be missing you over at Adler Hostel!

Warm Regards,