Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,864 results
All reviews shuttle bus novena mrt shuttle service provide shuttle pleasant stay orchard road clean hotel food court shopping mall rooms are small hotel is located convenient location early check budget hotel changi airport rajah supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were a family of 2 adults and 2 primary aged children and moved to this hotel after staying a few days on Sentosa Island. The location was good as there was a shuttle bus which ran every half hour to Novena MRT Station / Novena shopping centre. One day we walked to the station which was approx. 15 min walk uphill.

If staying in Singapore and only need a few MRT trips, no need to buy a Smart card, just buy single ticket, keep ticket and add single trips as you go.

Adjacent to Hotel is a newly opened small shopping centre. Top level has a full supermarket we went there to buy breakfast products etc as we did not want breakfast included in our room tariff. Downstairs are small food outlets, eg. subway, bakery, café, Be sure to use the services of 'Pegs' the drycleaner and laundrette. This lovely husband and wife team did our bag of washing and returned our beautifully cleaned and folded washing directly to our hotel. Price for a weeks worth of washing was S$18.

This new Hotel was good value for money and was extremely clean . The rooms were a good size as rooms go - we were able to get 2 adjoining rooms which had internal doors. One room with Queen bed and the other with twin beds. Bathrooms clean and very tidy. Boys really liked the shower gel! and cartoon network on tv. Just beware of the lift system. You need to use your room key to access the lift. Place room key in slot in lift and press the floor number required. We found this a bit tricky to do but persevere and you will eventually get it.

Would definitely go back to this hotel.

Room tip: Ask for room at very end of corridor as guests coming in late at night noisy
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Fun T
Tony_Cousens_GM, General Manager at Days Hotel by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to have delighted you and your family with our rooms, amenities and facilities.

We are sorry that the lift’s key card system caused you some inconvenience. Access to all guest floors has to be validated with a key card for security concerns.

We look forward to having you and your family again with us at The Days Hotel Singapore at Zhongshan Park.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is situated not too far from the airport and provide good, basic features.

The hotel restaurant served quite good food and at fair price. Staff was friendly. Free Internet access.

I would definitely go back to this new hotel if it was for another transit but would choose another one for a stay

Date of stay: July 2013
2  Thank Lewistfo

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed our service and our all-day dining restaurant, 21 on Rajah. We look forward to your next visit with us at The Days Hotel Singapore at Zhongshan Park.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I spent 7 nights in this hotel lately and it was quite a pleasant stay. The rooms are a bit small, but that's normal in Singapore. The hotel is brand new, they opened in late 2012, it's a big plus. The breakfast was good, there is free WiFi everywhere, shuttle bus to the MRT station, the hotel staff is helpful, so there is nothing to complain about. Just make sure you carry the address with you as most taxi drivers don't know this hotel yet and it's hard to explain them where to go ;-)

Room tip: All rooms are pretty much the same, small but quite.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank chumoka

Thank you for your kind feedback and sharing with us about your cab experience. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our service, breakfast and shuttle bus service.

We are in the process of raising more awareness of our hotels to cab drivers to ensure that our guests are able to travel to our hotels with ease. We hope this has not brought about much inconvenience during your stay and ask for your understanding during this time while we continue addressing this area of concern.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had a great stay at this hotel. It is a little out of town (which I thought was great as there was less traffic) - they had a free shuttle bus to Novena very regularly and from here you could get around on the MRT. The rooms were good and clean (although the bathroom was not cleaned by room service during out stay). The bell boy was magnificient. He helped get us where we wanted and took care of our luggage - he even got us taxis and loaded our luggage into taxis when he was officially off duty. Very helpful service. I believe the prices were reasonable. We had a family room (which seem to be pretty rare in Singapore) with two interconnecting rooms and a twin room (there were 7 of us).

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Janitar
Tony_Cousens_GM, General Manager at Days Hotel by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are pleased to have delighted you with our service and value, and we look forward to welcoming you again at The Days Hotel Singapore at Zhongshan Park.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My stay from 18-19 Jun was eventful. Woke early in the morning to find there was no power supply except for the room lights. As telephone is also out, I went down to front desk to make enquiry, but was told to wait for engineering people. While waiting in the room, a porter came to ask me to change room. I refused as it will involved necessary packing & unpacking. Power only resume half an hour later. Went down to lobby at 0815hrs to catch the shuttle bus to Novena MRT station. Waited past the scheduled pick-up time indicated on the printed schedule, still no sight of the shuttle. Then I saw a empty bus turning left into the side road from the hotel driveway. Upon checking with the staff, it was confirmed that the shuttle have left without picking up several guess and myself waiting in the hotel lobby. There is no signage indicating the pick-up location; it is not indicated on the bus schedule as well. Can only wait for the next trip at 0900hrs. My request to put up temporary signage to inform guest of the actual pick-up point was rejected by the Manager in training - Ms Shin. At noon, I decided to extend my stay, but was not successful; proceed to return to my room to pack my belonging but was not able to activate the lift as my Key card has expired, I questioned the front desk stuff why they do not take the initiative to reactivate my card to allow my to go to my rooms to pack my things since they have informed me that no rooms were available. I do not enjoy my stay although the room fittings were new and clean and the view from my room was great. I stayed in Room 1320.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We regret to know that your stay was not a pleasant one, and we apologise for the inconvenience caused during the power trip and checkout.

As there are certain standards that our hotel has to comply, we are not able to place a temporary signage. Nevertheless, it would have been right to provide an alternative to ensure that our guests are aware of the pickup point. We apologise for not doing so, and will be sure to better train our associates in informing our guests of the pickup point. You will be pleased to let you know that signage for the shuttle bus pickup points are already in the works and we ask for your understanding during this time while we are trying to rectify this area of concern.

Your feedback is valuable to us and we will address these issues with our associates to place an immediate plan to the areas you have highlighted. We hope you would give us another opportunity to do right what was wrong and to better serve you in your future stay with us.