Days Hotel Singapore At Zhongshan Park
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$180
$156
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$247
$212
  • Pool
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$319
$259
Novotel
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$218
$177
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$275
$205
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$191
MarinaBaySands
$296
$237
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$227
$114
2,169 results
All reviewsshuttle busnovena mrtshuttle servicebalestier roadnice hotelpleasant staycomfortable roomfood courthotel is locatedshort stayconvenient locationrooms are smallshopping mallbusiness tripbudget hotelearly checkrajah
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Days hotel is a new and cosy little hotel ideal for one person to stay. The size is quite small, I think, for 2 people. Unless, of course, for active people that always wander outdoor and will not stay in room much. It was quite god for my own use as I only needed a hotel for a couple of nights for a quick sleep and had meetings after meetings during the day and business dinners in the evening.

Facilities were new, rooms were clean and staff were very friendly and helpful. Furniture were in bright colours making the feel of it very modern. Overall I think it is a nice place to stay considering its price (relatively cheap in Singapore) but location was not ideal. Glad to hear new buses/taxi services will be coming into place, may try it out once more when all the other software have been established.

Room Tip: City facing rooms
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Tony_Cousens_GM, General Manager at Days Hotel Singapore At Zhongshan Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at The Days Hotels Singapore. We strive to provide all our guests with the “best service and value under the sun” and are happy to hear that we have delivered our promise to you. Indeed, we are currently awaiting the arrival of our new shuttle buses and would then be able to provide an improved shuttle service to all our guests for the Days & Ramada Hotel (opening on May 18th) as well as the Zhongshan shopping centre.
We look forward to being of service to you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

The location is not really strategic, it could consider as smart hotel but the outlook does not seem look one.
It has beautiful garden and pond behind the hotel.

The service is good, employees are very friendly n helpful.
Room is not big, but new, clean with complete facilities.
Restaurant atmosphere is nice and the food is not bad.

Input for Management that you better change glasses at the shower room especially if we come in a group as is not convy as we could see clearly from the room our roommate who take shower / naked.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2013
Tony_Cousens_GM, General Manager at Days Hotel Singapore At Zhongshan Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you for your kind feedback. Our associates strive to provide all of our guests the “best service under the sun” and we are glad to have achieved it. The Zhongshan Park right next to the hotel is indeed lovely for a walk or exercise in the morning for some fresh air as well as a stroll in the evening after dinner. As for the glass wall in the shower room, we are in progress of treating it with film and this will be completed this week.
We look forward to being of service to you on your next trip to Singapore.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We spent a week in China town and it was busy and crowded, the rooms were small with no room between the bed and the walls. The Days Hotel in is roomy compared to most of the rooms we have seen in Singapore. The staff is very helpful and polite. Our room is nice with a cushion bench in the window. We stayed on the 12th floor and had a great view of the city. Some rooms have a view of the construction next door which is not good. The beds are comfortable and the linen in very nice. The Maid staff is professional and appear to do that little extra that matter. The area around the hotel is shoppes for electrical and lighting furnishing of homes. There are cheap restaurants across the street and down to the right that have good food. There is a small mall three blocks to the left that has a cinema and only four floors on shopping and food court. The nearest under ground transport is Novena MRT and six floors of shopping is a 15 minute walk or the hotel has a shuttle every hour. The bus line is very close and with practice you can travel every where for just a dollar. Taxi are cheap and everywhere but why spend the money with all the public transportation at hand. The area is safe but not a lot to see, so plan to use the hotel as a base to see the sights.

Room Tip: Get a ezpass for the bus and MRT it is easy to get around with just a bit of study. I used the iPad bus map to plan out trips. The MRT is very easy and people are easy to ask direction when confused. The area is safe so no worries there.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Tony_Cousens_GM, General Manager at Days Hotel Singapore At Zhongshan Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had enjoyed your stay at The Days Hotel Singapore at Zhongshan Park. We are situated in the middle of a heritage zone and just 10 minutes away from Orchard Road, the shopping haven of Singapore. The Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall is also just right next to our hotel and all guests enjoy a free entry upon flashing the room key card. We also have a shuttle service available to our guests and runs on a schedule of every hour between the hotel and Novena MRT. The frequency of this service will be increased after our new shuttle buses arrive later in May when The Zhongshan Shopping Mall and our Ramada Singapore Hotel open further adding to the convenience of our guests. We look forward to being of service to you again.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Since this hotel is new, the rooms and surroundings are spanking clean. Nothing special about their check-in, their staff is polite and pleasant except maybe their doorman and valet who cannot seem to afford a smile.
I find it weird that their lifts are soo dark!! What purpose darkness fulfills I don't know. Just pray you don't drop anything while you're in there!
Their rooms are quite small but you could call them cosy. Comfortable for 2 but if you have luggage then it maybe a squeeze. The queen bed is quite small too. Both pillows are a bit too soft.
The toilet especially the shower cubicle is small! If you are big-sized you might find it a squeeze!
The walls are thin and you can hear the people in the next room or those walking down the hallway. It is irritating at night when you are trying to rest!
Also irritating was the housekeeping knocking at your door at 10am! Isn't there any other way to do your laundry? Other hotels can do it so I don't see why this can't.
One major disappointment for me and my partner was being unable to connect our hdmi cable to the tv. Before booking the room we were told by their staff that we could connect our cable to the tv to watch movies etc. When we were there and requested their help in connecting the cable, they told us that sorry, it couldn't be done because the tv was already fixed in and couldn't be loosened out.
They do not.have many channels on their tv fyi.
But the neighbourhood is quaint. Try the Rochor beancurd 3mins walk down the road and Whampoa food.centre about 3 bus stops away.
If taking a cab tell them it's along Balestier Rd opposite Boon Tong Kee chicken rice.

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We regret to hear that your stay with us at The Days Hotel Singapore at Zhongshan Park was not up to your expectations. We apologize for the wrong information passed on to you and will bring it up with our associates to ensure that the same situation would not occur again.
We look forward to being of service to you again soon at both The Days Hotel Singapore and The Ramada Singapore which will be opening in May along with the Zhongshan shopping mall.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I didn't actually stay at the Days Hotel; but I had reservations there. Because of a screwup on my part, I was double-booked at two separate hotels in Singapore for the exact same dates. I discovered too late that neither hotel allows cancelations. To say the least, I was frustrated. Singapore is NOT a cheap place to go in the first place; and to then waste $400 on a room I wasn't going to be using, that I could have used to eat and tour around, had me on the verge of tears.
I wrote both hotels emails explaining my story; and the reason I wanted to make the first cancelation (a whole other story.) The first hotel didn't budge, but Days just sent me an email telling me that they would let me out of my reservation as a gesture of good will!!
Thank you very much to Angelina Tan and the Customer Service Department.
(Also - this ended up being my first choice for where I was going to stay. Had I the chance to do this over, I would be staying at this hotel next week instead of the one where I'm booked.)
Give them your business! :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your generous feedback. We are glad that you managed to find a way out of the frustrating situation with our help. We would also like to emphasize that this is a once off gesture of goodwill that we have given you on the manager’s discretion. That said, we would most certainly like to welcome you to stay with us at The Days Hotels Singapore the next time you visit Singapore. You may also be interested to know that the Zhongshan Shopping Mall and The Ramada Singapore will be opening in May.