1. Extremely small room, even without window.
2. No ventialtion in toilet. Smell stayed in the room.
3. Room stinked. Carpet stinked.
4. A big hole in the ceiling. Creepy.
5. Receptionist lied about full occupancy as an excuse not to change our room. I saw people wlaked in and got their rooms.
6. Their one and only one computer was down, The receptionist asked me to fix it for them.
7. If you are travelling in tight budget and this hotel is your only choice, I highly recommend you to cancel your trip. My colleague and I preferred to wander in the hot streets instead of taking rest in our prison-like rooms.
8. Their room rate is not cheap at all compared to many other options in Singapore. The only advantage of this hotel is easy to book.
9. Toilet is so small that you have to shower on your toilet.
10. Internet connection is not free and not cheap.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chinatown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chinatown Hotel Singapore