“Very common straight forward food mainly roasted chicken; fast service of friendly personal” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Rotisseries

Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Utrecht
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Tonight I was staying alone in my hotel. Was looking for some and found opposite my hotel The Rotisseries 'Chicken & Salad'. A bit weird combination. Mainly it is fast food restaurant where you can order Roasted chicken ; quarter or half (also they have pork and things like Quiche and Panini's). The chicken is OK but not special, because the sauce is not anything special. I took it with the salad, also not very special (couscous/pumpkin and green salat) Take away is big part of their business. You can eat your mail at the terrace. Although the coffee is Illy my double espresso macchiato was not very special. Strange taste. I think the cups/water/milk were not hot enough while brewing. The lady who brewed my coffee didn't seem very experienced. Half a chicken, some not very special salats, a drink and the coffee cost me SGD 25. If you want to eat something fast it is OK but for the money you can get more special dished in the same neighborhood.

• Visited January 2013