“Night Safari”

Ranked #6 of 805 things to do in Singapore
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Set in a rainforest environment, Singapore Zoo is home to over 2,800 animals from over 300 species of mammals, birds and reptiles. The park also boasts the world's first free-ranging orang utan habitat in a zoo. Delight in an exciting outdoor feast at Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife, an internationally acclaimed, award-winning programme that offers exhilarating experience with orangutans. The fun is endless with interesting animal presentations, photography with animals and more!
Sydney, Australia
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Night Safari”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

We went to both the Night Safari and there are wonderful displays and shows and excellent food. We also had Breakfast with the Orangutans, which is one of the things on my list of things to do before I die. That was so splendid, watching those magnificent animals and a relatively natural environment, Would recommend it to anyone

Visited November 2011

23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Best zoo I've been to!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

Loved, loved, loved this zoo! The setting is beautiful and it has a bit of everything - a perfect tourist outing if you only have short stay in Singapore and can't do everything. We opted for the zoo over other attractions because it has the waterpark within and meant we could spend a full day there combining the zoo with waterplay.

At first I was disapppointed to arrive and see the "no waterpark open today' - but what can you do? We went in anyway. After hours walking around the place in the blazing heat we stumbled across the waterpark - fully functioning and open! We were both baffled and relieved. Without this stop to cool down the day would have been very uncomfortable - you need the waterpark stop if you have young kids!

My highlight of the day was the river cruise. Stunning and serene! Oh - and the 'garden with a view' - simply breathtaking.

We booked in for breakfast with the orang-utans. We got amazing seats (it pays to book early!) and it was good, but I don't think it was worth the money paid. My advice is not to bother. It was way better value to pay $5 to hand feed the elephants and other little experiences around the zoo. Of course, as expected, once you get in the zoo you just keep paying. They want money for EVERYTHING. Take plenty of cash with you.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank freyjablue
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“The Best Zoo I have ever visited”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

Night Safari is fantastic, I began to think, how does the zoo get the animals to do what they want all the time........it is because most of the animals are more active at night. Walking and riding the tram, the exhibits, although sad like most zoos, are the best I have ever seen. Could have touched animals, many times.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank GoodSport1
Siem Reap, Cambodia
“The singapore zoo... With rpc holidays”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

One of the best zoo in the world... Worth a visit. If it's a family trip den one should never moss this destination...

Visited May 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
“So many animals world class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

So many animals to see in this absolutely world class zoo! I just went there this month after visiting Singapore so many times I wonder why I never went there before. Great day with the kids or a your loved one

Visited October 2012