Din Tai Fung (Marina Bay Sands Branch)
Ranked #63 of 11,365 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We had lunch here after a morning site seeing. We had been to a similar one in Hong Kong and were ready to be disappointed - we were not and had an excellent meal with discreet and attentive service

Write a ReviewReviews (1,016)

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I loved the xiao long bao and the noodles...... what i don't like though is the long queuing which makes you starve while waiting, but it's all worth it........

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I was there with my asian friend, actually she recomended this place. She made a chose for both of us and it was really good. I'm not sure that I could cope without her help, because asian food was new to me.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I am addicted to din Tai Fung. I admit it. Ever since we visited shanghai a couple of years ago, I have been addicted to this chain because it is so close to the real thing. You only have to see the 10-20 people hand making dumplings continuously in any store to know how fresh this is. Chilli and soy with ginger and a dumpling is my version of heaven. Salivating now just thinking about it.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Been to many of their outlets and food was to be expected. I often encountered that service in Chinese restaurants and Western restaurant are a world apart. Why are "smiles so expensive in Chinese restaurants"? I continue to wonder....