Checked in with my family of 4 for Christmas holiday, first impression was the place is quite old. Drove here but was frustrated with the lack if sign for car park, there shared car park with the mall next door, so they could at least put a sign there!
Then came the noise from the construction next door, we thought they would quiet down when sunset. But when we finally enquire, to our horror, the concierge says is a government project and they run 24x7!!! And there is nothing they could do apart from supplying us with ear plug... Sighs... What a tremendous let down. I'll be more peaceful staying at home than to hear this crap on holidays!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience and the trendy buzz of riverfront living. Somerset Liang Court is near many historic sites and scenic locations from Fort Canning Park to Boat Quay. Just minutes from the Singapore River, the residence is surrounded by unique and diverse riverside attractions. It is located above a shopping mall and just next to the gastronomic Clarke Quay restaurant and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Somerset Liang Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Liang Court Hotel Singapore
- Somerset Liang Court Singapore