I stayed here in August 2012 for 9 nights with 3 adults and 2 children. We stayed in an executive 2 bedroom apartment on the 9th floor.
Positives: great location, spacious apartment with good amenities including a washing machine and 2 bathrooms, very clean, we had a quiet apartment facing the marina bay sands hotel so there was always something to look at, great pool area with plenty of pool lounges and towels, had a shopping complex attached which meant it was easy to get supplies and eating at the kopitian food court was cheap and tasty.
Negatives: hard bed and lumpy pillows, breakfast was very bland and no tv in second bedroom
Would I stay here again????
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience and the trendy buzz of riverfront living. Somerset Liang Court is near many historic sites and scenic locations from Fort Canning Park to Boat Quay. Just minutes from the Singapore River, the residence is surrounded by unique and diverse riverside attractions. It is located above a shopping mall and just next to the gastronomic Clarke Quay restaurant and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Somerset Liang Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Liang Court Hotel Singapore
- Somerset Liang Court Singapore