We stayed in a 2 bedroom executive apartment which was bigger than normal 2 bedroom apartment. Initially they had not readied the apartment and we had to wait nearly 2 hours, which was not unpleasant as because of the location (orchard road) we walked around the shops and had lunch prior.
What pleasantly surprised us was the Assistant Manager giving our 3 kids gifts accompanied by a handwritten apology note for not having the apartment ready, which was wonderful.
The apartment was large, but needing renovation. The last time we stayed here was in 2009 and within the 3 years it was slighlty getting older. The only downside would be the lack of variety in the breakfast fare (complimentary) as well as the rooms for tables which gets a bit busy and full in the peak hour morning rush.
Otherwise a pleasant experience as usual.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Somerset Orchard Singapore offers spacious and comfortable apartments located just off Orchard Road. The Somerset MRT (Subway) is only a few minutes walk, giving you access to the Central Business District and many destinations in Singapore. The convenient location makes the residence ideal corporate and interim housing for the expatriate and family. Stroll at your leisure to the abundant and varied restaurants and shops in the main shopping district. Whether for business travel, holiday, project assignment or relocation, you can enjoy city living in the security and comfort of a private apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Orchard Point Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Orchard Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Orchard Point Serviced Apartments Singapore