“Unbelievable Fries”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed November 5, 2013

As a fries or chips addict, I normally upsize fast food and ask for non-salt for the sake of having more and hot fries. This, at pique nique is at least 3 times more than Mac big size fries. I ordered the normal salt fries. Usually Mac fries I will put 2 fries into my mouth at the same time. Here, I eat one by one. Those who like hot fries like me, I guarantee you is piping hot. I don't need to keep looking at how much fries left. It seem to be never able to finish. If you weight conscience, you need to share it with 3 other friends. Cheers to all fries lovers and piqué nique. Thank you :)

There are newer reviews for PIQUE NIQUE

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere was so nice. Having a wonderfull ling-chat session with friend. The food are awesome. Like the dessert so much.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

I came for a late lunch and I was starved. I ordered the swiss shrooms burger for $13, not so cheap. Hooked right away on the first bite! The bun was crisp, the mushroom and beef were juicy, the cheese complements all! Burger and fries portion were generous that I couldn't finish it by myself so I shared with my friends. Love the decoration and the furniture. The cakes in the stall were delicate and tempting, unfortunately I haven't got the chance to taste em and I regret it

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Pique-Nique has now opened a branch at the new J-Cube mall in Jurong. Whenever visiting J-Cube we always grab a coffee and macaroon from Pique-Nique. In fact… sometimes we base a visit to J-Cube purely for the macaroons and we’ve now tried them all! My wife loves the Salted Caramel… a must try.

There are other cafés selling macaroons in J-Cube but don’t bother… Pique-Nique is the place.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

We had the French toast, whoopie pie and macarons here. I love the macarons, both the cookies and cream mint macaron and red velvet macaron are good. It had a nice texture and the filling was thick.

Read more here with complete photos: http://goodyfoodies.blogspot.com/2012/06/whoopie-pies-macarons-pique-nique.html