“Shopping at Lucky Plaza”
Review of Lucky Plaza

Lucky Plaza
Ranked #116 of 809 things to do in Singapore
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Shopping at Lucky Plaza”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Be very , very careful when shopping at Lucky Plaza, especially the Camera shops. My husband and I visited APO Foto & Electronics and wanted to buy a wide angle lens for my self and my sons Nikon camera. We bought two for $450 and were told the brand was a reputable, worlds best Japanese brand. Turns out the lens are KNOCK OFFS and we were told a lot of lies and were cheated . DO NOT BUY FROM THESE LIARS AND CHEATS!!!b Does not feel very nice to give my son his Xmas pressie and he then has to embarrassingly tell us that this is not the real thing. I hope these mongrels do not sleep at night and KARMA works on them. I am not normally this negative and regularly write positive reviews but I want to warn fellow travelers.

12 Thank Spattric

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“No lucky plaza for mobile phone!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Js two days ago my Fren came back wit the same incident.. She asked me how they actually Calcute (while she shown me the receipt), since I know account abt..
When got the receipt we straight away know the shop is cheating'
The story like something at first he phone was $460 n final when my Fren swap nets $693!!!
The next day went to the shop to ask for itemize and was tease by the seller.. Worst scolded back by the seller..
Pls pls .. Do buy electronic from appropriate shop..

3 Thank nctieng
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Good Local Shopping”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Look I know there are some bad reviews but take it for what it is, a locals shopping area. If your looking for top notch things at a steal don't go. If your looking for some good bargains, it's a great mall. There are some good buys on limited items just like any store. This is a mall that most of the local workers shop at, don't go on Sunday unless you really like LARGE crowds. It has a great hawker stall area in the basement.

1 Thank Fulltimevagabonds
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Megatronics Photo, Lucky Plaza - Gangster shop”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I was at this shop, Megatronics Photo, B1-89, Lucky Plaza. I asked for the price of a handphone and the man quoted me a ridiculous price. I handed him back the phone, thanked him and told him I need to consider. The man started scolding bad words and said if I don't have monies, should not even ask. I was shocked at his gangster behavior and this man even threaten to beat us up. We were polite and yet this man hurled vulgarities at us and even challenge us to call the police. I am really disturbed that such people can open shop in the shopping belt of Singapore. Avoid this shop at all costs!

10 Thank Karen M
Manila, Philippines
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“lucky plaza”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

lucky plaza is a good place to visit in Singapore it is one of the best meeting place for Filipino who are working there and for other tourist as well and there is a lot of shop to visit and good place to eat with reasonable price, loooking forward to visit lucky plaza again soon...

Visited November 2013