“Out of this World”

$95.12*
Scented stories of Singapore: Tour of Orchid Garden
Ranked #3 of 846 things to do in Singapore
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Not to be missed this garden lies within Singapore Botanical gardens and although there is a small charge (5sgd and 1sgd for seniors) it is well worth the money.

We were just bowled over but unfortunately the scorching sun coupled with the high humidity meant we could not linger. This must be one of the world's best collections but I will let my photographs do the talking. Please take a look.

Write a ReviewReviews (10,763)

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I loved this garden. My husband wouldn't come with me so I could see it at my leisure. I was there 26 years ago on our honeymoon so was keen to go back. If you love flowers you will love this garden.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We spent a really lovely morning exploring this beautiful orchid garden.

Stunning array of orchids and other tropical plants - we walked around for about four hours and thoroughly enjoyed it. Definitely worthwhile.

Come when it opens so it is a little cooler and less busy. Also visit Gardens by the Bay for an equally enjoyable visit.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

One who is a garden lover or in general natural beuty lover must visit this amazing garden.It was one of the attractions to visit in our day tour.I was with my wife.So photo with her in such a natural beuty was memorable and it increased beuty of my personal album at home and my relatives and friends also enjoyed it.We spent lot of time here and saw real beutifully shaped,coloured,and designed orchids,.Besides,there are variety of trees,flowers,well shaped lawns and what not.It gives a mental peace of mind and the best place to forget all worries of life for some time.There are many botanical gardens all over the world but this is different and covers large area.Must see place .I recommend it to visit for nature lovers.

1  Thank sbgholse
Reviewed September 17, 2013

For orchids lovers and others, a must do in Singapore. I knew Singapore was known for this garden, and we did not regret going there during our holidays in Singapore.

Just imagine the most beautiful collection of orchids, in an amazing landscape. Even my wife who loves orchids had no clue that there existed so many variations in colours, shapes, etc.

So a must visit. One little thing, the garden is beautiful in all season, but probably best to visit in spring as in September there were a lot of orchids that had finished blossoming (still that leaves so many still in full blossom ;-) )

1  Thank ynop