Kam Leng Hotel
Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$285
$189
$335
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$127
$103
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$260
$522
$308
MarinaBaySands
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $405/night.

Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$171
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$389
$217
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$206
$157
Agoda.com
All reviewsfood courtlittle indiafarrer parkbudget hotelnearest mrt stationsmall hotelconvenience storestayed nightslavenderjalanbesarmustafatoothbrushstallsindian
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We stayed in this little hotel for 2 nights, and I have mixed emotions about the stay! The first night we were on the 4th floor facing the road. It was very noisy and we ended up timing our sleep between the changing traffic lights, very little sleep was had! We asked for an internal room for the second night which the staff organised without a problem! The people sharing our floor were extremely noisy, and we ended up with even less sleep!
Having said that, the atmosphere of the hotel is wonderful, it has a quirkiness about it that was very unique! We had no problem with the restaurant, and staff were very friendly and accommodating.
The reconditioning didn't do a great deal to cool the room, which left it very stuffy.
The bed was comfortable, and when asked for another pillow, it was supplied!
Despite the lack of sleep I enjoyed my time at this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank amandac79
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Stayed one night after often looking across at the hotel whilst having dinner at the Lavender food court which is just across the road.. Thus is in a good location for the bus into the city .. Also across the road. The hotel has a very boutique feel about it and the conversation from an old store to a hotel is well done. The size of the room was also larger than many similar priced hotels in Singapore and I have stayed at many many of them. BUT... I suggest the owners try to sleep in one of their rooms after the sun has inched up over the horizon. What is it that there is no window protection. It just reins your sleep especially battling time zone change.. Owners and managers get window covers. !!!!! Otherwise paying customers ?. Stop booking this hotel. For this reason alone... Be warned.

I had a room facing and internal courtyard and that was very quiet however if you had a room facing the street and the light and noise of the very busy road not wake you I guess a wake up call from reception would not be needed.. Also found it a little difficult to get a vacant taxi at this hotel.. They are either hired or going so fast on the opposite side of the road they just do not bother to stop .

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This is one of the hardest reviews I have had to write. There is a lot to like about this hotel however there was some things that were frustrating bad. The this quirky and funky hotel room is very clean and has a great bed and has very good wifi for free. These are three things that are important to me and it ticked those boxes. The showers are also very good so the stay there was comfortable. However, I am a walker when in Singapore and love to use the MRT and this hotel is not as close to the stations as many of its competitors. Inside the room there were a few things that were just poor. There is a frosted glass wall between the room and the bathroom and the only windows were in the bathroom. There were no curtains so first thing in the morning the room was quite bright and made it difficult to sleep. There were no free power outlets either in the bedroom or the bathroom. The kettle had to be unplugged to make a spare and it was at the other end of the room from the bed. It made it difficult to charge multiple devices and not good to use a power supply whilst relaxing on the bed. I am not a big watcher of TV however the television only had 5 or 6 stations (3 of which were Chinese) so I considered that very poor given the price of the hotel. There were no lighting or control switches next to the bed which is pretty common in most hotels. I stayed there for three nights, I was on the 4th Floor facing the road and I did not have a problem with traffic noise. I do like this hotel however I am not sure if I will stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Darren G
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Room is okay. Their restaurant is really frustrating, very slow service! It takes forever before your breakfast will be serve! I don't recommend getting your breakfast if your in a hurry! We waited 1H every breakfast!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Friendly receptionist but no service , we had to carry luggages from the taxi to our room without any help ,room was super small , no closet not even coat hanger . We had to take taxi to almost everywhere we wanted to go .

Room Tip: If you have a cruise that depart from Singapore stay in Bangkok or Saigon and take an early flight . Singapore is not a good place to spend money ( my opinion )
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple