“Awful.”

and up
Ranked #6 of 138 Nightlife in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Singapore Pub Crawl is Singapore's only pub crawl which takes place every week! Go on an adventure and discover Singapore's best and hidden nightspots. Meet new people and make new friends. Join in the locals, expats and fellow travellers as they party through Singapore's famous nightlife strips every week. Enjoy free shots and exclusive drink deals at every bar. Walk into the club like a VIP for free. It has to be on your bucketlist!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awful.”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Possibly the biggest waste of a perfectly good out night in Singapore. Do yourself a favour and take yourself on a self-guided bar hop. You'll no doubt find busier venues yourself rather than paying 'Singapore Pub Crawl' the privilege for being taken to obscure, empty venues on Boat/Clarke Quay. The 'complimentary' shots were simply watered down Jack Daniels and absolutely horrendous. Never again. 0/5

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Slade P
Morgan V, Master Crawler at Singapore Pub Crawl, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Hi Slade,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding the Singapore Pub Crawl. We regret that you had a less than awesome time on the Singapore Pub Crawl. We do try our best to show all the Crawlers a great time and uncover drinking holes in Singapore. While we do try out best to cater to everyone’s needs, some elements can be out of our hands. The bars we choose to visit are the more popular bars (Mogambos, The Juban Stand, Bar 57) in the area and we avoid the potential ‘tourist’ traps and ‘girly’ bars. Also, we do ensure that you get some of the best drink specials available in Singapore at the bars we visit. Jack Daniels is our official whiskey sponsor and we serve Jack complimentary shooters such as Jack n ale, Jack n coke and Jack and green tea. We have taken note of your feedback and we have already informed the bars to stiffen up their concoctions.
So if you ever get the chance again, it would be great to have you join us again and enjoy complimentary entry to the party on me as well. We take our customer service and delivery extremely seriously so we appreciate you sharing your experience with us.

Morgan
Master Crawler

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth
“Not worth it”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Take me out and shoot me for more fun

Why would you want to go on a pub crawl where there are 5 other people. Also they take you to the quietest bars on boat quay. Could have done that myself accidentally.

I expect better from the number 1 nightlife attraction in Singapore. Won't be coming back next time

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding the Singapore Pub Crawl. I am certainly disappointed that your experience was not all that it could have been. We do not run the crawls if we have less than 10 people on the crawl. Our average number is about 30 people per crawl. Let us know on which date you attended the crawl and we will look into the matter. The bars we choose to visit are the more popular bars (Mogambos, The Juban Stand, Bar 57) in the area Also, we do ensure that you get some of the best drink specials available in Singapore at the bars we visit. Thanks again for the feedback and I sincerely hope that you can give us another chance in the future to try and meet your expectations.

Cheers,
Morgan
Master Crawler
Washington DC, District of Columbia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Oh My!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

What is the old Nike slogan? Just do it! I was on a 48 hour layover and was looking for things to do. I had two choices, Follow Anthony Bourdains layover or explore on my own. I choose both. My first choice was the pub crawl, and what a great choice it was. Unbeknownst to me ( yes I am a busy working fool) it was St Patricks day weekend. I showed up at the fat pigieon at the appointed hour and was told that there was a waiting list for the party. My advice to those interested, sign upon advance. Fortunately for me, the organizer, Morgan (I hope I remembered that right) squeezed me in. What a great time!!!!!!!by 0200 I was in the middle of a great night. I met so many fun people and had such a great time , I could not help but highly recommend this tour. I would do it again

2 Thank Donald G
Stavanger, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great way to meet new people”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We all start at a meeting point. Then we visit 5 different bars and a nightclub. Free shots at every bar and VIP at the nightclub. In this event you can meet people from all over the world with the same purpose: Drink and meet new people. It is recommended to eat well before attending this. And don't rush the drinking. It will be plenty of time to consume your limit of alcohol for the evening. The hosts are very attentive and really wants you to feel comfortable, so there is no reason for you to not doing this alone if you are a solo traveler. I attended the Friday session and I had the best time in Singapore that weekend.

Visited February 2013
Guam, Mariana Islands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun Times, Awesome times.”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Very Welcoming group of people. Had a blast and met some really cool people from around the world.
Thanks guys.