“Food made with zeal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I've been in Singapore for some years now and have been to so many restaurants. There are only a few I'd say are really good. Latteria is one of those perfect restaurants -- authentically Italian and the food is made to perfection. I asked for a caprese salad (tomatoes, basil, buffalo mozzarella) and a crabmeat pasta. Pasta was perfect and al-dente. I noticed the Italian owners are always attending to customers and are extremely resourceful and "simpaticos." Now the best detail: dessert is also perfect! We were a party of four who asked for 4 different desserts, all deliciously made. Wine selection is also very good. Atmosphere is pleasant, tastefully decorated without exaggerations. We'll definitely go back. Last time I had such good Italian meal was in a little hidden restaurant in Sorrento, away from the tourist crowd, which is what we always look for when spending holidays in Italy.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

First time here as my colleague said the mozzarella cheese dishes are amazing. We tried 2 dishes of mozzarella. One with crab and the other with pumpkin - very tasty! Portion is big, best to share. We had a main each. I had grilled seabass which is superb! My colleague has lamb shank where portion is huge and cooked just right!
Price is reasonable for the quality & quantity you're getting.
Service is fantastic. Only thing which I hope they can improve is the limited wine selection by the glass. The quality of wine by the glass is not good and serving per glass looks little too.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I've eaten here twice and have left having had a great evening both times. The food is great, and if you're a cheese lover then you should really give it a go! Their signature Mac and Cheese is not really sold as well as it could be on the menu - it's baked inside a pumpkin and is served inside said pumpkin - delicious. Everything else I sampled was equally good. The service is attentive but not overbearing, great ambiance, good wine list and not ridiculously priced by Singapore standards! Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful location, cosy vibe, charming service team all make for a very nice evening out. Great for cheese and a bit of pasta. Sit outside to avoid the reverberations from loud diners and be able to hold a conversation. The service is what makes this place exceptional!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Kirby was serving us on a Sat brunch hour, he was helpful and attentive. Knows his menu well and was great at recommending. The mozarella cheese, seafood tomato sauce pasta and eggplant starter were great! The only downside was their truffle risotto. It was too big for 2 girls to finish and it wasn't good. That was the only item on our table left quite untouched.