“Perfect Indian meal”

Yummy Punjaby
Ranked #410 of 11,573 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dear patrons, We are pleased to announce the relaunch of YP at address marked s above. Your love could not hold us back and we are going to open for business soon. We look forward to your continued report. Warm regards The Management of YP
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We went last night on the recommendation of the concierge from our hotel.

The service was very good, friendly and welcoming. The owner offered to help with any menu enquiries.

We saw an adjoining table's starter arrive and realised the portions were large so we shared a starter of chicken pakora. Followed by rogan josh, butter chicken and dahl makni, all were faultless and very tasty. We had naans and bottled water and the bill was S$60 which we thought was good value.

If you like North Indian food I don't think you will go wrong with choosing to eat here. Highly recommended.

Yummy_Punjaby, Owner at Yummy Punjaby, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Dear DebWarwickshire,

We convey our heartfelt thanks for the generous comments posted by you and we shall look forward to your visit again.

Wishing you healthy, happy, peaceful & prosperous times always

The Management & staff of Yummy Punjaby

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I didn't need much to eat, and wasn't drinking alcohol, therefore the restaurant wasn't going to make that much profit from me... but I was treated as well as any big spending customer might expect.
My choices were fresh and very tasty, chosen with the help of the friendly waitress.
The menu is extensive and reasonably priced; so when I am next in Singapore I will venture back hopefully with a bigger appetite.
For the record, my dahl and freshly made roti were exquisite. And the lime soda just perfect.
Thank you.

Yummy_Punjaby, Owner at Yummy Punjaby, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Dear Sir,
Greetings

Reviewed November 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I often go back to Yummy Punjaby as the food is great and really reasonably priced. The staff are really friendly and the portions are generous. They even have a happy hour offer on glasses of wine before 8pm which keeps the cost low.

The restaurant is on the corner of a street and the ambience isn’t romantic or upmarket by any means so not the right place for a special meal, but perfect for delicious food and good value for money.

Dear Ma'am,

Greetings
Thanks for your invigorating comments and we feel proud. We thank you for your visit and the time to post your reviews. We hope to see you again in the near future and serve you with more exotic "punjaby" dishes.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The food was probably the best we had in Singapore, most authentic North Indian food we had perhaps. We were not staying anywhere close to this restaurant but I had read reviews about this here hence while coming back from Marina Bay Sands on our last night I thought of visiting Yummy Punjaby once and it was bit of a struggle locating this restaurant as its in a fairly quiet area off the main road.

The food was surely the yummiest and pricing was very reasonable, however the service was bit too slow for my liking but I think if you are up for good food you won't mind waiting afterall :)

Yummy_Punjaby, Owner at Yummy Punjaby, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for taking out the time to post your reviews. We sincerely appreciate your comments and shall look forward to serve you even better.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

last night in Singapore we dinner in here, we order chicken biryani, vegie biryani, pratha, naan butter and chicken curry butter, all have good taste until we order plain rice again, I wish can visit this place again if come back to Singapore