The Top 7 reasons for me to return to YMCA Singapore are;
1) Clean rooms
I booked two adjoining rooms and we were not disappointed.
2) Located near the central shopping district
Although the hotel is on Orchard Road, it's not exactly at the heart of the shopping district. However, Plaza Singapura is just down the road (10-minute walk away) and the "heart" is actually just two MRT stops away (Orchard station).
3) Relatively cheap rooms (for Orchard Road)
Managed to get good rates online, thanks to TripAdvisor, of course.
4) Located next to an MRT station
Dhoby Ghaut station is just a five-minute walk away.
5) Free WiFi
The internet in our rooms also had pretty decent speeds.
6) Located next to a bus stop
If the MRT station doesn't do it for you, there's the bus station, which is one-minute walk away
7) Located near the museums
I'm a fan of the museums here. The National Museum is directly behind the hotel and the Art Museum is within walking distance, as well
Apart from these, YMCA also serves a decent breakfast buffet and there's also a rooftop pool, which was pretty cool.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your YMCA One Orchard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ymca International House Hotel Singapore
- YMCA One Orchard Singapore