Lowest prices for your stay
$84
$84
Free cancellation until 12/09/22
Trip.com
$64
Hotels.com$84
Travelocity$84
Priceline$78
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Its a decent option if u r in little india. only 150 mtr from MRT and close to bus stop. Many indian restaurants serving especially south indian food are near to ths hotel and majority r good value.I think rooms are spacious on singapore standards but amenities in room are poor .No free wifi we can purchase wifi card for 6$ per day from the lobby.Staffs are polite and friendly overall i like ths hotel...

Room tip: dont book the room with city view very very noisy thn we expecting....
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank chaks99
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Little India is one of the most touristic neighboorhoods in Singapore, though busy Chinatown come always first in foreigners' Singapore hotel search.
I would definitely recommend LIttle India area to stay in Singapore. This city is the epitomy of capitalism so accommodation turns out to be particularly expensive and rates are hardly ever found to be lower than 150€ (double room)
Broadway hotel is perfectly located in the Little India High Street, Serangoon Room, with average room prices around 90€. Rooms are alright for Singapore standards but don't expect any luxury whatsoever. It is clean and decent.Full stop!
The hotel building shelters a couple of fantastic Indian restaurants on the basement.
One of them accepts the breakfast hotel 10 dollar voucher, included in the hotel rate. This Indian restaurant serves continental breakfast, which was heaven sent!. You may as well exchange the voucher for meals instead of breakfast.
On the same Serangoon road, there is a fantastic Hinduist temple worth visitting, as well as a couple of malls for electrical appliances. Prices in Singapore are not as good as people expect; it seems that everything was a lot cheaper in the past. Now prices are pretty much the same to Europe or USA but the tax refund policy allows visitors to get the paid taxes reimbursed at the airport, when leaving the country. Keep your good receipts, specially if a big purchase is made.
It is worthwhile to visit Marinabay Sands hotel and get a bird's eye view of Singapore from one of the tallest buildings in town. Sentosa island, widely advertised in the city, was such a disappointment. It is an entertainment island filled with attractions of very poor taste, even the artificial beach. Chinatown is definitely a must for all travellers as well as the Quays and financial center. I would spend no longer than 4 days in Singapore.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Barbaragarcg
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Thumb up for its location(Little India is something astonishing from my point of view: restaurants, colours, temples), close to the tube station. Thumb up for the restaurant on the main floor (I really liked the food).
The rooms have an average standard (small bathroom, small table, 2 single beds). We (me and my girlfriend) asked to the staff to change the room cause the one that they gave us cause was a bit stinky… The second room was better, no doubt.
Thumb down, unfortunately, for the staff (it wasn’t so easy communicate with them) and as I said before for the first room that they gave us. I hope for the other travellers that was a case and we were unlucky…
The hotels in Singapore aren’t cheap, it is an expensive city so it depends on your budget. I cannot say that is a bad hotel, I cannot say that the best I’ve ever seen, I could recommend it, I’d like to suggest them to make some changes, just to have some more customers happy.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank ceko1982
Reviewed September 4, 2012

A very good hotel to stay in singapore. The location of hotel is too good , particularly for indians to stay in close proximity of good vegetarian indian restaurants, mustafa shopping center, and 11 X 7 . A taxis + bus-stop on main road is very next to hotel to move around in rest of singapore. Broadway Hotel is centrally located in between Farrerpark MRT station ( 500 meters ) and Little India MRT station (600 meters). The staff at reception desk is very informative and helpful. The rooms are spacious with very good balcony view to main road .A very good hot + cold drinking water facility just outside the room. I, strongly recommend this hotel for wonderful stay at for family at singapore.

Room tip: Rooms towards the front main road side are more spacious whereas rooms at backside are small but quiet.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank review662323
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had travelled singapore for business purpose and booked online for this hotel by just observed as located in little India. I am very happy that I have selected the right hotel as per my requirements. I am pure vegetarian and love indian food, which is available nearby. mustufa market is just walking away.

Room tip: Rooms in front side are more fresh.
Date of stay: October 2011