We stayed for 6 days and 5 nights at RELC during my visit. The room was clean and spacious. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was in great condition. In addition, the staff were helpful. Commute is easy from the hotel to Orchard and anywhere else since the 190 bus passes by the area. If you can and are willing to, you can actually walk from the hotel to Tang plaza area, but that would take around half an hour. I like its distance to the bus station and train station the most because we can easily go to different parts of Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RELC International Hotel is centrally located, just a 15-minute walk from the famous Orchard Road. There is also a bus stop within steps of the hotel. The hotel features spacious accommodation with a fitness centre, free parking and free Wi-Fi. Guestrooms feature modern interiors with carpeted flooring. Each room is equipped with a minibar, tea/coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV with selected cable channels. The en suite bathroom comes with a rain shower. Laundry and dry cleaning services are offered on site. Luggage storage can be found at the 24-hour front desk. A currency exchange service is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your RELC International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relc International Singapore
- Relc International Hotel Singapore