I don't know if you can call this a hotel,for me personally it doesn't look like a hotel but more to a boarding house for their students there. Didn't really know that the hotel would look like that,it doesn't have a proper restaurant like most hotel does what they have its a small canteen like cafe for students. The room is spacious but that's all about it,no minibar only water in a jar to make coffee for breakfast,minimum toilets amenities and no safety deposits box !! Bear in mind no breakfast either !!
For the same range of rate per night you could really stay in a nicer beautique hotel, mind the location that it said pretty near to the famous Orchard road, Singapore in general is not that big and wherever area you stay it reachable with MRT or affordable taxi meter.
The staffs were okay considering they don't seems like a busy hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RELC International Hotel is centrally located, just a 15-minute walk from the famous Orchard Road. There is also a bus stop within steps of the hotel. The hotel features spacious accommodation with a fitness centre, free parking and free Wi-Fi. Guestrooms feature modern interiors with carpeted flooring. Each room is equipped with a minibar, tea/coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV with selected cable channels. The en suite bathroom comes with a rain shower. Laundry and dry cleaning services are offered on site. Luggage storage can be found at the 24-hour front desk. A currency exchange service is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your RELC International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relc International Singapore
- Relc International Hotel Singapore