We were on Business trip, staying in this hotel for nearly a week in early May this year. We used the Changi skytrain ( after 2 stops ) arriving at Tanah Merah station, with Line changing to East West line and got off at Bugis station ( EW 12), and the hotel is just a few minutes' walk.
The check-in was fast and we left our baggages here for storage for a few hours while we went shopping and enjoyed the foods in local cuisine nearby. Our Double room was spacious and had good street view but not noisy (sound-proofed windows perhaps).
The reception staff were helpful in guiding us on sightseeing spots, and the daily cleaning of our room was rather good--- clean and tidy. The water pressure, while taking the shower, was strong and water temperature was constant throughout, without sudden cold or hot. We felt full and satisified with the Breakfast with varieties although not very splendid, having both hot and cold dishes as well as various types of fruits.
We had good sleep every day and after daily Business tasks, we spared time go to various Shopping Malls along Orchard Road which is quite close, and quicky arrived at Sentosa Resort by MRT plus Sentosa Express, as well as easy Transport to Clarke Quay and China town, in addition to the nearby Little India district.
The reception staff and cleaning maids were friendly and helpful. In order to see more on the street scenes, we took Bus no. 36, from a Stop just outside Rendezvous Grand hotel ( 4-5 minutes walk from our hotel) back to Changi Int'l airport. We had good memories ( staff and worthwhile stay) here and would prefer to come back and stay here again in our next Business trip to this country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summer View Hotel is centrally situated just 300 metres from Rochor MRT Station. Boasting an accessible location, the cosy hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Hotel Summer View is a 20-minute drive from Changi International Airport. The hotel is located next to Sim Lim Square and a 10-minute drive from popular Orchard Road. Rooms at Summer View have modern designs with a touch of home. Fully air-conditioned, rooms have a fridge, satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities. En suite bathrooms feature a standing shower. The hotel provides a postal service and a 24-hour currency exchange service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Summer View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summer View Singapore
- Hotel Summer View
- Summer View Hotel Singapore
- Summerview Hotel Singapore