The Hilton was a great place to stay right on orchard road in the heart of the shopping centre within easy reach of everything ,we spent a lot of time in sentosa universal studios was great worth paying extra for the fast pass we waited no more than 5 minutes for a ride shame the same can't be said for the water park we didn't get on one ride I know it was over Christmas period but an hour wait or more for all of the rides we managed the lazy river and left early,sentosa is a fun place for all we had our 6 and 7 year old we all done the zip wire great fun and the luge a number of times we didn't find Singapore so expensive like everyone was saying ,U can not miss the zoo what an amazing place and great for seeing the orang-utans we opted for the breakfast well worth it we brought the river ride as an add on also good but the river ride was very quick ,you can dine anywhere on orchard street we chose the malls great food at great prices even the kids tried some but there are so many fast food places so it suits all tastes.The Hilton would be my choice of hotel again can not fault anything .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Orchard Road, Singapore's popular entertainment and shopping district, Hilton Singapore is close to both ION Orchard and Takashimaya shopping centers. This award-winning Singapore hotel is a convenient 20-minute drive from Singapore Changi International Airport and close to Singapore's popular attractions. Try the Opus Bar & Grill's prime-cuts that are dry aged in-house for 14 to 36 days and grilled over an open-flame charcoal grill, or sip on a cocktail inspired by Asian food at the bar. For authentic Italian cuisine, il Cielo is known for its high culinary standards using organic produce. Perched on the 24th floor of the hotel, the Sky Bar is the perfect oasis to relax over drinks while taking in sunset views of the city. Revitalize with an organic juice and healthy lunch from the Glow Juice Bar and Cafe. For the sweet-toothed ones, the D9 Cakery offers an impressive six-meter showcase of delicious cakes, pastries and more. Enjoy shopping in luxury boutiques without leaving the hotel in the Shopping Gallery. Stay active during your stay at this Singapore hotel. Swim laps in the rooftop pool, work out in the fully equipped fitness center or indulge in rejuvenating beauty treatments. Make business easy at the Hilton Singapore hotel. Stay connected with colleagues and catch up with work with contemporary business amenities and secretarial services. Hold business meetings or conferences in our versatile meeting rooms accommodating 18-550 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Hilton International Singapore
- Singapore Hilton International