I have to echo other's reviews regarding this Hilton. My wife and I stayed here for one night.... No upgrade for us either despite being a Diamond member. As another reviewer pointed out, the breakfast had lots of good choices but most everything seemed cold. That is except for the room which was hot, humid and lots of kids screaming and running around. You really couldn't eat for very long because of the hot temperatures in the restaurant. It was extremely uncomfortable. The executive lounge was nice. One of the hosts in the lounge commented on me walking out with a partial diet coke and that I shouldn't take it out of the lounge. Good grief. Anyway, the shops in the Hotel are for the wealthy and elite. In case you didn't know by the number of Ferrari's parked out front of the hotel. The front desk arranged for a pick up to the airport in the morning, which inevitably did not show up causing my wife and I to take a taxi on our own. Take my advice and just take a taxi on your own without working through the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Orchard Road, Singapore's popular entertainment and shopping district, Hilton Singapore is close to both ION Orchard and Takashimaya shopping centers. This award-winning Singapore hotel is a convenient 20-minute drive from Singapore Changi International Airport and close to Singapore's popular attractions. Try the Opus Bar & Grill's prime-cuts that are dry aged in-house for 14 to 36 days and grilled over an open-flame charcoal grill, or sip on a cocktail inspired by Asian food at the bar. For authentic Italian cuisine, il Cielo is known for its high culinary standards using organic produce. Perched on the 24th floor of the hotel, the Sky Bar is the perfect oasis to relax over drinks while taking in sunset views of the city. Revitalize with an organic juice and healthy lunch from the Glow Juice Bar and Cafe. For the sweet-toothed ones, the D9 Cakery offers an impressive six-meter showcase of delicious cakes, pastries and more. Enjoy shopping in luxury boutiques without leaving the hotel in the Shopping Gallery. Stay active during your stay at this Singapore hotel. Swim laps in the rooftop pool, work out in the fully equipped fitness center or indulge in rejuvenating beauty treatments. Make business easy at the Hilton Singapore hotel. Stay connected with colleagues and catch up with work with contemporary business amenities and secretarial services. Hold business meetings or conferences in our versatile meeting rooms accommodating 18-550 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Hilton International Singapore
- Singapore Hilton International