I stayed at Hilton Singapore during a business trip beginning of March. The staff is very friendly and helpful, from the receptionist to the door keeper, they tried to make a great stay for me. Rooms are big and clean, bathroom amnities are perfect ( provided even a shaving kit, toothbrush and toothpaste etc). Cleaning is great, nothing to complain, they even try to learn your needs and apply them ( eg. if I moved something to accomodate , they did not move it back).
Breakfast is amazing, anything you need from international to local food.They even prepared me a snack bag, in case I was in a hurry , with coffee to go and pastries.
Be careful with taxi's during week's mornings , it is very crowded, so book some time to get a cab. But the door-keeper tried to be helpful and get a cab as soon as they could.All cabs have the rates written on the door, very small differences between an older cab and a new one, but they do charge for rush hours extra, and for night traffic. So take that into consideration, so you don't feel cheated ( they are really fair).
Pool area is great as well , clean and quiet, but be careful with the sun exposure, even if you cannot see the sun, it can "see" you through the clouds, and burn :)
The hotel is right on Orchard street, so ideal for shopping addicts. But there aren't that many restaurants in the area unfortunately ( except fast foods..). You have a Mc-D, 2 Starbucks, Haagen-Dazs , and 2 mini-supermarkets right next to the hotel, which is good.
All in all, I would definitely stay again at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Orchard Road, Singapore's popular entertainment and shopping district, Hilton Singapore is close to both ION Orchard and Takashimaya shopping centers. This award-winning Singapore hotel is a convenient 20-minute drive from Singapore Changi International Airport and close to Singapore's popular attractions. Try the Opus Bar & Grill's prime-cuts that are dry aged in-house for 14 to 36 days and grilled over an open-flame charcoal grill, or sip on a cocktail inspired by Asian food at the bar. For authentic Italian cuisine, il Cielo is known for its high culinary standards using organic produce. Perched on the 24th floor of the hotel, the Sky Bar is the perfect oasis to relax over drinks while taking in sunset views of the city. Revitalize with an organic juice and healthy lunch from the Glow Juice Bar and Cafe. For the sweet-toothed ones, the D9 Cakery offers an impressive six-meter showcase of delicious cakes, pastries and more. Enjoy shopping in luxury boutiques without leaving the hotel in the Shopping Gallery. Stay active during your stay at this Singapore hotel. Swim laps in the rooftop pool, work out in the fully equipped fitness center or indulge in rejuvenating beauty treatments. Make business easy at the Hilton Singapore hotel. Stay connected with colleagues and catch up with work with contemporary business amenities and secretarial services. Hold business meetings or conferences in our versatile meeting rooms accommodating 18-550 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Hilton International Singapore
- Singapore Hilton International