All is fine in the Hilton Singapore.
Just the one question is why pay for WIFI ?
At the checkin I was suggested to go to the lobby area for free WIFI.
But I do get free electricity, water, airco and a toilet in my room and don´t have to go to the lobby for that. WIFI nowadays is an equally elementary traveller´s need and supposed to be free like in many other (much cheaper) hotels, McDonalds, StarBucks and the like.
When is Hilton (not just Singapore, many places) finally stopping this policy of milking out the customer? Please go back to hospitality marketing basics. Customer needs is what it´s all about................
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Orchard Road, Singapore's popular entertainment and shopping district, Hilton Singapore is close to both ION Orchard and Takashimaya shopping centers. This award-winning Singapore hotel is a convenient 20-minute drive from Singapore Changi International Airport and close to Singapore's popular attractions. Try the Opus Bar & Grill's prime-cuts that are dry aged in-house for 14 to 36 days and grilled over an open-flame charcoal grill, or sip on a cocktail inspired by Asian food at the bar. For authentic Italian cuisine, il Cielo is known for its high culinary standards using organic produce. Perched on the 24th floor of the hotel, the Sky Bar is the perfect oasis to relax over drinks while taking in sunset views of the city. Revitalize with an organic juice and healthy lunch from the Glow Juice Bar and Cafe. For the sweet-toothed ones, the D9 Cakery offers an impressive six-meter showcase of delicious cakes, pastries and more. Enjoy shopping in luxury boutiques without leaving the hotel in the Shopping Gallery. Stay active during your stay at this Singapore hotel. Swim laps in the rooftop pool, work out in the fully equipped fitness center or indulge in rejuvenating beauty treatments. Make business easy at the Hilton Singapore hotel. Stay connected with colleagues and catch up with work with contemporary business amenities and secretarial services. Hold business meetings or conferences in our versatile meeting rooms accommodating 18-550 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Hilton Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Hilton International Singapore
- Singapore Hilton International