$405
$316
$338
$254
  • Pool
Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$174
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$177
$157
  • Restaurant
$256
$210
  • Restaurant
Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$149
$131
$290
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$327
$234
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $285/night.

$391
$308
Preferred Hotels
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$714
$531
MarinaBaySands
3,059 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeorchard roaddiamond memberion orchardrooftop poolbusiness tripbreakfast buffetan upgradelocation is excellentlate checkmrt stationshoppinggymconciergeshopperstaxisdoorman
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The plug sockets in the hotel didn't work, the internet was extremely overpriced, the staff was complacent... Luggage took hours to find its way to our rooms. Was a stressful experience. Definitely will not be staying in the hilton again! Was not worth the convinience to orchard road at all!! Go stay in one of the boutique hotels or the fullerton hotels or marina bay and hop on the mrt. Hilton was shocking, customer service was extremely poor.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank wonderappetite
HiltonSingapore, General Manager at Hilton Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear suyincook,

I am very sorry to learn that your recent experience at Hilton Singapore was disappointing for you.

Your feedback is very important to us and I wish to assure you that my team are doing their utmost to uphold the high standards of the products and services expected of a luxury hotel. We do indeed recognise the importance of due attention that must be given to all our guests and this is being heavily reinforced in our process reviews and on-going training programmes.

Thank you for staying with us. Whilst you have indicated otherwise, we hope that you will grant us another opportunity to extend the warm hospitality and exemplary service that we always strive to deliver.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel about three dozen times in the past 10 years, including five or six stays this year alone. As a frequent business traveler, what I appreciate most about the Hilton Singapore is that I feel very welcome here, like a home away from home. Yes, the hotel is older than some others in Singapore but everything seems to work well and is clean. Sure, the prices can be high but this is Singapore we are talking about, not Kansas City. And this is a Hilton, not a Four Seasons so you should not arrive with that level of expectation. Still, I find the staff goes out of their way to make the guest experience a happy one and most people I talk to seem to enjoy the hotel and its location. If you are a business person traveling alone, the room size and bathrooms are just fine. As a frequent guest in the Executive Lounge, I would say it's a very nice facility and the only recommendation would be for either a greater selection of foods or more variety in the rotation of food selections on a daily basis.

Room Tip: If you need a taxi at a certain time, be sure to book one through the hotel staff. If not, you will wait in what could be a long line.

Dear Jon5839,

Thank you for your continued patronage at Hilton Singapore. It is our pleasure to be your home away from home!

My team are very encouraged to learn that their warm and friendly service has contributed postively towards your stay experiences with us. We have noted your feedback on the food selection in the Executive Lounge and will duly address this point.

We look forward to seeing you again when you next return to Singapore.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

My wife and I travel to Singapore twice a year for business. We've stayed at the major hotels on Orchard Road, and Marina Bay. The Hilton is just OK. We stay here only when our client runs conferences at this hotel, because it's convenient. But our favorite hotel is the Pan Pacific Marina Bay.

The Hilton Orchard Road rooms are small and a bit rough around the edges. Cramped bathrooms definitely in need of an update. Wifi is expensive, even on the exec levels - US $20 per person.

We stay on one of the executive levels and use the executive lounge every day. The breakfasts are adequate. Nothing special, but good enough for a quick morning coffee and a light breakfast. They play monotonous pop music all day, so I find it very distracting to work in the executive lounge.

The meetings room are nice, though. And the staff is cordial. Not especially gracious, but nice enough.

In the evenings, the lounge is a nice spot for cocktail before dinner.

Speaking of food, it's not so great here. We've ordered room service a few times, and always regret it. During our conferences, we have lunch in the Checkers Brasserie on the ground level. They have a fairly good buffet with a variety of hot and cold options.

We swim a mile every day, and the 20 meter pool is good for laps. I believe it's a saltwater pool because I never notice a chlorine smell.

Overall, the Hilton average for a Singapore hotel. It's a good location on Orchard Road, but I'd opt for the Pan Pacific across the street. Much nicer rooms, better food, and a big pool.

2  Thank JohnSturtevant
HiltonSingapore, General Manager at Hilton Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Dear JohnSturtevant,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Hilton Singapore, it was a pleasure having you and your wife with us.

We really appreciate your insights on the hotel, our service and facilities because they help us identify areas that require improvement. Please be assured that my team are using your feedback to address the issues you have brought up, so that all our guests may enjoy seamless stay experiences with us.

With regards to internet access, we understand the importance of this service for our guests. In addition to paid internet access in the guest rooms, we offer complimentary WiFi access in our Executive Lounge and public areas. Moreover, in recognition of their loyalty, our Hilton HHonors Gold and Diamond members benefit from complimentary WiFi internet access during their stay.

We are pleased to note that you were happy with our meeting facilities and enjoyed cocktails in our Executive Lounge and the buffet spread at Checkers Brasserie.

We look forward to welcoming you and your wife back in the future, whether for a conference or holiday. My team would be delighted to extend the warm hospitality and exemplary service that
they always strive to deliver.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Hey, if you want comfort, accessibility to everything, a friendly staff and a good breakfast, this is your place. Walk to food, shopping, bars, and anything else you need. ATM's are tough to find in this area, but if you walk out and turn left to the corner then left again there is a Citibank up on the right or across the street is Orchard Towers and there are ATM's in there up the steps the left. I found the staff to be smiling and helpful and the rooms are well done. Taxis are usually waiting outside for patrons to take you to your favorite destination.

Room Tip: Ask for a room opposite Orchard Road. Overlooking the road it can get a little buzzy with some of the traffic.
1  Thank Brewski00
HiltonSingapore, General Manager at Hilton Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear Brewski00,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Singapore, it is always a pleasure to know that our guests have experienced a pleasant stay with us.

It is most encouraging for my team to receive your compliments and to know that you felt well-looked after during your stay. We certainly look forward to seeing you again when you next return to Singapore.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Hotel is situated right smack in the middle of Orchard Road and walking distance to many shopping malls and eateries and entertainment outlets which makes this quite an expensive hotel. Overall quite an ok hotel for the price you pay but the Wi-Fi reception is quite bad in the lobby during my stay. I didn't quite like the service they grant to HHonors members as even I'm a Gold level as everytime when I stayed here they will tell me no room avaliable for upgrade but when I stay in other Hilton propeties I dont seem to have this problem. Maybe its just ure luck I always stay during peak periods.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
HiltonSingapore, General Manager at Hilton Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Dear SengKwong Y,

Thank you for your honest review of Hilton Singapore, it is always a pleasure having you with us.

Your loyalty as a Hilton HHonors member is truly appreciated and my team do their utmost to extend the due benefits that our members are entitled to. We are sorry that we have been unable to extend this benefit to you for your stays. Whilst we understand that this has affected your impression of us, please be assured that we always strive to deliver the high level of service and best stay experience to all our guests.

We also apologise for the poor WiFi reception in the lobby, which our team have since addressed. We are nevertheless delighted that you are generally satisfied with the hotel and look forward to welcoming you back when you next return to Singapore.