$317
  • Breakfast included
$401
$348
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$176
$157
  • Restaurant
$248
$221
  • Restaurant
Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$174
$297
$264
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$290
$234
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $268/night.

$371
$307
Preferred Hotels
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$693
$515
MarinaBaySands
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $574/night.

3,055 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeorchard roaddiamond memberion orchardrooftop poolbusiness tripbreakfast buffetan upgradelocation is excellentlate checkmrt stationshoppinggymconciergeshopperstaxisdoorman
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Hotel is situated right smack in the middle of Orchard Road and walking distance to many shopping malls and eateries and entertainment outlets which makes this quite an expensive hotel. Overall quite an ok hotel for the price you pay but the Wi-Fi reception is quite bad in the lobby during my stay. I didn't quite like the service they grant to HHonors members as even I'm a Gold level as everytime when I stayed here they will tell me no room avaliable for upgrade but when I stay in other Hilton propeties I dont seem to have this problem. Maybe its just ure luck I always stay during peak periods.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
HiltonSingapore, General Manager at Hilton Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Dear SengKwong Y,

Thank you for your honest review of Hilton Singapore, it is always a pleasure having you with us.

Your loyalty as a Hilton HHonors member is truly appreciated and my team do their utmost to extend the due benefits that our members are entitled to. We are sorry that we have been unable to extend this benefit to you for your stays. Whilst we understand that this has affected your impression of us, please be assured that we always strive to deliver the high level of service and best stay experience to all our guests.

We also apologise for the poor WiFi reception in the lobby, which our team have since addressed. We are nevertheless delighted that you are generally satisfied with the hotel and look forward to welcoming you back when you next return to Singapore.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We moved to Singapore this month and my husband's company put us up at the Hilton.

The hotel is wonderful: nice and quiet, lovely room and great breakfast. My favourite spot is the poolside restaurant on the roof: very classy / romantic, but of course super expensive and with very very slow service. But when you are sipping a nice cold Chablis after a day in the heat it's OK to be slow...

Just one comment on the area: we stumbled into Orchard Towers across the road and my goodness we were kind of shocked ! Not so shocked that we didn't go and have a look but were very surprised for staid Singapore !

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Joyce L,

It was a pleasure having you and your husband at Hilton Singapore, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for your kind feedback of our room and facilities. The team from il Cielo is very pleased to have delivered a wonderful dining experience for you. They have also taken note of your comment regarding the service delivery and are taking steps to rectify this.

We hope that while you enjoy living in Singapore, that you will visit us from time to time, perhaps for more delightful dining experiences.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stayed for 4 nights, checked in was fine, all requests were met cordially. The room is adequate in size; not too small, not too big either. Hotel staffs are very nice and polite. It’s within a few minutes slow walk to the busy part of Orchard Shopping areas and MRT (underground train station – Orchard Station).

If only they would offer special promotions, I’d stay here more often. For the current rates that they charged now, it’s a bit too high. You’d be better off go to The Regent , Pan Pacific Orchard or even Royal Plaza on Scotts for a better deal with the somewhat same quality that you got from Hilton.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
HiltonSingapore, General Manager at Hilton Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear David S,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Hilton Singapore, my team and I are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

To stay updated on Hilton Worldwide's frequent promotions, please keep an eye out on the Hilton website. We regularly feature great deals!

It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope for the opportunity to be of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Finishing a third business trip to Singapore and a long time Hilton chain and frequent stay member I want to suggest that Singapore business travelers avoid this hotel. My first week long stay a year ago was without incident but I found the day rate to be high considering the cost of all other features. 35.00 (US) breakfasts, 7.00 cans of Coke, etc. My second trip last spring found check i to take 30 minutes, watching other coming into the hotel after me and checking in before me. Then, placed into a room that the headboard of the bed up against a wall that was shared by the elevators, running all night. When I questioned this the next day I was offered a room change further down the hall but I had ear-plugs and was already unpacked. This latest trip in late Sept 2012. I had specifically requested a room away from the elevator (which is already in my Hilton profile) and checked in on a Saturday after an 18 hour nonstop flight. Unpacking decided to sleep for a few hours when an hour later I was awakened by non-stop hammering and what sounded like someone peeling something off the walls somewhere next to my room. Called the front desk and asked someone to come to my room to explain what I was hearing. No one came up. An hour later after giving up on sleep, went to the front desk and asked why no one came up to my room and what was going on. "Oh sorry, front desk person must have misunderstood your request, doing construction which will be done by 400pm." was what I was told. 5 days later, with two nights left to my stay I got a call from the front desk telling me they wanted to upgrade me and would I change my room. When I asked them why would they want to upgrade me or why would I want to pack up and change my room with two nights to go they told me they were going to start changing all of the carpets on my floor the next day. When I told the front desk manager that the entire stay had not been a very good one and why had they booked me into this room on this floor when they were replacing the carpets above me hours after check in and then needed me to move before my schedule departure. The front desk manager told me they needed to do a better job with customer room placement in the future and if I would come to the front desk he would give me his business card and if I emailed him before my next stay he would make sure I was upgraded. I pointed out that what he was offering described the problem with the hotel. That instead of just doing a good job from the beginning or requiring me to meet him, get his business card and email him before my next business trip he should be meeting with me, putting my upgrade into the hotel computer and offering me something to make me confident this is the hotel of choice for me in Singapore. He didn't. I can't recommend the Hilton in Singapore and would suggest the Marriott or Hyatt down the street or Traders for a lower cost (free wifi and breakfast I am told)

Room Tip: Request away from elevators, rear facing or away from Orchard St, away from hotel construction
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank sd0706
HiltonSingapore, General Manager at Hilton Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear sd0706,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you have experienced during your stays with us, especially on your most recent trip.

Your feedback is very important to us and I have discussed the issues you have brought up with my team. We do recognise the importance of attention to detail and communication, which could have been better executed during your stay. I can assure you that my team has addressed the areas you have raised and continue to uphold the usual high standards of the products and services expected of a luxury hotel.

Please be assured that your loyalty as a Hilton HHonors member is truly appreciated. Whilst I understand that your experiences will have affected your impression of us, we hope that you will grant us the opportunity to extend the high level of service and warm Hilton experience that we are truly capable of delivering.

Thank you very much for your candid feedback.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Price
First of all, this hotel isn't cheap. But then again it's on Orchard Road and it's Hilton Hotel. Expect about SGD400 to SGD500 a night.

Accomodation
I stayed here for 2 weeks on a business trip and their customer service is excellent from checking in to checking out processes. I got the room with a king size bed and the room is spacious and excellent. It comes with a working table and cat5 connection to work on your laptop.
Toiletries are exceptional, they used to provide Crab Tree and Evelyn stuff, but somehow they changed it and it's Peter Thomas Roth full sets. It's one of the best toiletries i've experienced so far. Overall the furniture etc are all well mantained. The downside is, if you get the room facing the Orchard Tower and if you're sensitive to noise, you might not get a good night sleep. Try and ask for rooms facing the other way if you have concerns. This is because Orchard Tower has clubs and bars and music coming out from there can be pretty loud at times.

Breakfast was okay for the first few days. But then the buffet seems to be the same every single morning. That was the major downside why i didin't give it a 5 star rating.

Location
Now this is the best part. It's smacked right in the middle of Orchard road next to all those luxurious malls such as takashimaya. Just walk on both side of the roads there are shopping places, cinemas and food outlets. You can get food outlets if you head towards the subway. And yes it is very near to the MRT station. If you turn left of the hotel you can check out hard Rock cafe singapore. Then there's coffee bean, wendys and 7 eleven to keep you occupied 24hrs.

Other Services
As we all know, somehow most hotels do not provide free wireless. So i think it;s like SGD20 or SGD25 for a 24hrs internet connection. Check with the staff below.
Also if you plan to have conference calls and if you can't get through dialing out from your room you can get the front desk for you. Somehow it has to go through them for certain toll free numbers.
You also get free paper every morning.

Room Tip: If you don;t like those music from the opposite orchard tower late at night, request for the other side of the building. But i don't know what the view is like.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
HiltonSingapore, General Manager at Hilton Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear ThomasTee,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Hilton Singapore, we are delighted that you had a pleasant stay with us.

We very much appreciate your feedback on our service and facilities. Indeed, it is most encouraging for my team to know that what they do everyday contributes positively towards our guests' stay experience. We have also taken note of your comments regarding our breakfast buffet and my Food and Beverage team continues to ensure the high standards of our food options and variety.

With regards to internet connection, we do offer complimentary WiFi access in our public areas, in addition to the paid internet access in the guest rooms. Moreover, in recognition of their loyalty, our Hilton HHonors Gold and Diamond members benefit from complimentary WiFi internet access during their stay.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to being of service to you again, should you return to Singapore in the future.