3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$140
Priceline$140
CheapTickets$140
3,787 results
All reviews the executive lounge orchard road diamond member rooftop pool ion orchard an upgrade business trip breakfast buffet is late check shopping gym concierge mrt staycation bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Best area in Singapore.Next to many shoppingcenters.Great restaurants on Orchard Road.
Try a rickshaw at nighttime.Go to Sentosa Island.Singapore Zoo

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I was on business, but traveling with my spouse. This hotel is right in the middle of the shopping and entertainment area and quick to get to the business area. So it satisfied all requirements.

I use the Hilton chain quite a bit, so it's very pleasant to be greeted at the front desk as a valued guest. The front desk was especially friendly.

The rooms were up to date and with the usual amenities you'd expect from a top hotel. The breakfast, which was included in the room rate, was very good - a buffet, with lots of selection for everyone's taste. For the rest of our meals we ate outside of the hotel.

I'd certainly come back on my next trip.

Date of stay: November 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HiltonSingapore, General Manager at Hilton Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2011

Dear boboakville,

Thank you for your positive comments.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the room, breakfast and location. All of us at the hotel aim to exceed our guest’s expectations and I will definitely share your kind words with our team members at Front Desk.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Singapore.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

My wife stayed here for one night on the way from Sydney to London, and two nights on the way back. The staff were fine, the food was good, the room very good.
The Club Area is mainly for business men so if you are a sole female traveller do not expect them to talk to you.
The biggest disappointment was the pool. IShe had especially picked this hotel as the pool looks good on the web site - on the roof with good views. The pool is certainly nice and after a hard days travel, shopping or sight seeing Ishe looked forward to a refreshing dip. Two of the three nights the pool was out of bounds for private functions. If you are going to advertise a pool then it should be available for all guests - certianly set aside a part of it for private functions but otherwise it is false advertising.
We don't think we will stay here again. This has really put her off.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
5  Thank wizardoldman
HiltonSingapore, General Manager at Hilton Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2011

Dear welshwizardCanberra,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel. I am delighted to hear you find our room, staff and food satisfactory.

I apologize that your wife wasn’t able to use the swimming during her stay. Our pool is opened daily from 7am to 8pm. Unfortunately during her stay the pool had to be closed early at 6pm for private functions.

We are working hard to improve our service standards for all guests and will take your comments into account for future events by the poolside.

Once again thank you and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Regards,

Reviewed August 26, 2011

I stay her once year and like it.
Breakfast remains a treat.
Last time the pool was being redone. There is a new restaurant on the top floor now overlooking the pool - I did not try the restaurant BUT a nighttime swim was special.
For those of us out of time zone, there is some construction noise mainly from the back of the hotel. It did not wake me but was noticable.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear DoesNotGetOutMuch,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our pool. We are working hard to improve our service standards for all guests and your feedback certainly helps us with this. Thank you.

I trust you had a good trip home and we all look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

The Hilton is a class by itself. Hotel was located very conveniently in Orchard Rd, so walking down to the shops are very easy. I stayed her last year in July as well and since it was another business trip to Spore, i decided to stay at the Hitlon again. Was looking forward to see many old staff, particularly a young lady named Miss Putri Hanna. She was amazing and looked after me during my stay in the hotel.. She was at the Executive Lounge and remembered my name everytime we crossed paths at the hotel. Truly was an asset. However, to my disappointment, Miss Putri is no longer working at the hotel when i enquired with the very friendly reception. However, i was greeted by another staff, Chody and he was very helpful too! I must say, Hilton has the best service and amazing staff! Kuddos to the front office department! WIll definitely come back soon!

Room tip: Book the club rooms. Worthwhile due to cocktails and exclusive bf!
Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Smiths W

Dear Smiths W,

Thank you for your positive comments and I sincerely appreciate your loyalty to Hilton Singapore.

All of my team members aim to exceed our guest’s expectations and to deliver excellence in hospitality. I will definitely share your kind words with the team, particularly Chody.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Singapore.