Rooms are OK, but starting getting old now, especially the bathrooms.
Breakfast is great, even excellent with a lot of choice being continental, asian, or whatever you want to have. It has almost everything..
The swimming pool is on 4th floor with a bar, not too crowded. It is more a business hotel than a leisure one, but could do both if you intend to do some visits and not stay in all the time.
Although the personel is great and pleasant, it takes for ever to check-in and for-ever to check-out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discerning travellers will enjoy the hospitality and warmth of our 346 rooms and suites. Spacious yet intimate, this Singapore accommodation is perfect for relaxing after a busy day of getting to know the city. Take in the charming views of quaint shophouses and ethnic shophouses from your room. For your utmost comfort, you'll find a range of handy amenities for all your needs - enjoy the in-room entertainment, which includes cable channels and complimentary in-house movie channels, or share the best of your day with family and friends via high-speed broadband Internet access. Let us pamper you whenever you stay in PARKROYAL's stylish hotel rooms in Singapore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your PARKROYAL on Beach Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Beach Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Beach Road Singapore
- Park Royal Singapore
- Park Royal Hotel Singapore