Nice hotel located in downtown Singapore. Very close to MRT stations and other prominent downtown attractions! The gym facility is extremely good. Food is good but a little on the pricey side. However, lots of other eating alternatives close by including a very nice Indian restaurant. Little India is about 15 minutes by walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discerning travellers will enjoy the hospitality and warmth of our 346 rooms and suites. Spacious yet intimate, this Singapore accommodation is perfect for relaxing after a busy day of getting to know the city. Take in the charming views of quaint shophouses and ethnic shophouses from your room. For your utmost comfort, you'll find a range of handy amenities for all your needs - enjoy the in-room entertainment, which includes cable channels and complimentary in-house movie channels, or share the best of your day with family and friends via high-speed broadband Internet access. Let us pamper you whenever you stay in PARKROYAL's stylish hotel rooms in Singapore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your PARKROYAL on Beach Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Beach Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Beach Road Singapore
- Park Royal Singapore
- Park Royal Hotel Singapore