Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I stayed a week for a business conference and this hotel is not for customers who are in Singapore for business.

The people are very nice but my room was dirty and not really equipped for internet access or phone calls. My access was spotty and my calls dropped several times.

The hotel is right accross from the university and students were out partying all night. The floor that I stayed on was also party central.

I recommend you find somewhere else to stay if you're in town on business.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Randa G
Reviewed May 5, 2012

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at! I can't believe that such a crappy hotel exists in Singapore! It was part of the tour package that we availed of.

There was only one tiny elevator for the whole hotel. The hallways had a musty smell and were narrow. You could hear the people walking in the hallway from inside your room. My husband and I stayed in one room while my sister and father were in another room. The room was small. The mattresses were in dire need of replacement, my husband's back ached because of the sagging mattress. The airconditioner in our room was pretty useless, it hardly cooled the room while the one in my sister's room was leaking water inside her room. It was hard to get a good night's sleep because it was hot inside the room! The rooms need to be renovated. They looked old and didn't feel clean. Bathroom toiletries were cheap.

Buffet breakfast had a crappy selection. Food was bland.

We stayed for 3 nights and dreaded going back to Oxford Hotel at the end of the day. Staying at this hotel made us feel poor and pathetic. If you love yourself and value your sanity, stay away from Oxford Hotel at all costs! I would not recommend this hotel to anyone not even to my worst enemy.

Room tip: If you want to get a good room, don't book at Oxford Hotel!
Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Ysabel
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I was on a budget and needed a room for a couple of nights. This hotel felt like a dorm. Small cramped rooms that could have used better cleaning. Good location but Go look elsewhere.

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank JEmmanuelLasPinas
Reviewed January 26, 2012

oxford hotel is like a 2 star hotel charging like a 3 star hotel. some of the staff are commodious, but other are not. our room is badly cut. were sleeping in this narrow space were the bathroom doors looked like some storage closet or the doors to the TARDIS. also the locks on the bathroom doors did not lock. it's not broken just an example of bad engineering. that place is not near everything. we had to walk afar to find a good eating place. the only thing i love is the vending machine on every floor.

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Tourchwoodtours
Reviewed December 14, 2011

The Oxford hotel is situated in a the center of this city state. This is a very reasonable place to stay while in Singapore. The breakfast which was inclusive with the room was not to my liking otherwise the rooms were quite neat and clean. This is a small hotel but for business and budget travelers who do not want to spend much time in the hotel this is a great place. Going for a conference to Singapore ? check this place for discounts. Very close to the SunTec Center.

Room tip: The top floor rooms are better.
Date of stay: July 2011