Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
eDreams
3,610 results
All reviews family suite the club lounge swimming pool hotel is located spacious room an upgrade business trip pleasant stay late check mrt station orchard shopping samy ms staycation bathtub eateries
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2014

i am just about ready to check out and honestly the people that work at this hotel are amazing.they helped me get trough a very time.the job i was on over here was a killer hot, humid just a killer.i would come back everyday beat up!!the girls on the 17th floor somehow managed to bring me back to life.whether it be chona,ayu,jessica or my favorite apple they would put joy back in me and i would be able to sleep only to have the same thing happen day after day. they are just GREAT.i spent a month and a half here and i'm dead serious they made my life pleasurable.lets not forget celeste who every morning at breakfast would again make me smile.beautiful girl celeste drop dead gorgeous!!!also the girls at reception sweethearts every time i would lose my keycard to my room bang!! right there with another one (at least once a week)

Reviewed November 18, 2014

Stayed here on my birthday and overall it was such a pleasant and amazing stay.
Shout out to the beautiful front desk agent, Trisyia, for accomodating us with such an amazing and sincere service. Thank you for everything, it was such a memorable birthday celebration for me. And also the surprise birthday cake that you arranged for me! She is such a gem and highlight of the hotel and she should be recognized. :)

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Isma29
KaramjitKaur, Manager at Orchard Rendezvous Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2014

Dear Isma29

Wishing you a happy belated birthday, from the team at Orchard Parade Hotel.

Thank you for reviewing us and the special mention of our colleague Trisyia, who is one of our valued staff member.

We are delighted to have been recognized, for our part in making your celebration a memorable one.

Reviewed November 17, 2014

I recently traveled to Singapore for a business trip and opted to stay in this hotel as every other hotel near Orchard was either over my budget or fully booked. I manage to book their club room with club facilities and was not disappointed.

Upon entering the hotel, the club room counter staff ushered me to their club floor where a dedicated staff processed my check-in. She even gave me a welcome fruit platter when I went out for a walk in Orchard road for lunch. The staff were very friendly and remembers the preferences of each guest adding some personal touch.

The king bed was huge and their rooms were clean and cosy however the lighting was a bit too dim and the layout of the room didn't really allowed much natural sunlight in despite there being a balcony with a great view.

Breakfast was really average and not a wide spread as it consist of scrambled eggs, sausages, baked beans, local favorite (fried rice or meehoon), salads, pastries and assorted cornflakes. They do however have nice selection of tea and coffee.

One thing good about the club room is the complimentary laundry service (2pcs a day) which will be collected by housekeeping in the morning and returned by evening usually placed in the room before i'm back from work. Also they serve alcoholic drinks in their lounge 6pm - 8pm daily with snacks like pizza, fried potato wedges and mini sandwiches.

I however had an unfortunate incident in Singapore as I had a bad case of food poisoning, the staff were very helpful and offered help. There was an instance where I vomited and soiled the sheets, the housekeeping team were very prompt and quickly arrived after I called them and duly changed the sheets and cleaned the room.

Their room service team was really helpful too as I wanted to order some plain porridge and they made it to order even though it was not within their menu. There was a day where I made a call around 2.30pm and unfortunately the restaurant was closed by 2pm but the room service team took the extra mile and helped me called another restaurant in the hotel and manage to deliver the order to my room. I was really impressed by the initiative the team took in fulfilling my order especially at that time I was too sick to even walk out to buy food.

Overall I was quite happy with my stay and I manage to try out and "test" out most of their services due to my unfortunate incident. I will gladly recommend this hotel to anyone who wishes to stay near Orchard road as the hotel is not that highly priced compared to neighboring hotels.

The nearest MRT is Orchard station (Red Line) and is about 5 minutes walk from the hotel which isn't really that far.

Room tip: Opt for Club room as the benefits are worth it, Complimentary airport lounge access, free flow food in club lounge, complimentary laundry (2pc a day), free flow mini bar
2  Thank Billy L

Dear BBTraveller88

Thank you for taking the time to review our hospitality and services in detail, on your recent stay at Orchard Parade Hotel. Your choice to stay at in the Club Room was indeed a good one.

The staff are delighted to be recognized for their part in ensuring that your stay was one of comfort, especially when you were ill.

We look forward to your continuous choice to stay with us at Orchard Parade Hotel.

Reviewed November 16, 2014

The staff at this hotel are wonderful. The location is excellent , rooms and facilities are good and it has one of the best swimming pools in any Singapore hotel, except perhaps the top of MBS.
An added bonus is that taxis are easy to come by as it is outside the city toll zone

Review collected in partnership with StayFarEast.com
2  Thank JimF57

Dear JimF57

Thank you for taking the time to review our hospitality and services, on your recent stay at Orchard Parade Hotel.

We are glad to have provided you with the services and facilities to ensure that your stay with us was one of comfort and convenience.

We look forward to your continuous visit to Singapore and your choice to stay with us at Orchard Parade Hotel.

Reviewed November 12, 2014

I recently spent a 3 days staycation with my family. Since is a staycation, we booked to a Club King Room so that we could really spend our good weekend with the club facilities. On the day of check-in, I were surprised that NO children are allowed for breakfast at the Club Floor. But the room that I have booked included breakfast (it wasn't written anywhere when I confirmed my booking that Children are not allowed at the Club for breakfast). The reception advised me that I could just come up to the club and bring my breakfast to my room so that I could enjoy it with my kids. The room allocated to me is at level 15 and the club is at level 17. It is very troublesome if I were to take my breakfast from level 17 and bring it to my room at level 15, since you need to slot the room card in the lift to access to the floor. Then, I were only told by another staff on my 2nd day of stay evening that I could actually enjoyed my breakfast at level 2 café too. Selection of bites during tea and evening cocktail is very limited....cant comments about breakfast since I were being told that children not allowed.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with StayFarEast.com

Dear Eleinawee

Thank you for the valuable feedback. We do apologise for the inconvenience you experienced.

Our Club Lounge is catered mainly for adults as our guests commonly use the lounge for small meetings or discussions, throughout the day.

We did note that your reservation was made for 2 adults and as such, upon check in, we did not inform you of the age limit for the use of the Club Lounge. Please accept our sincere apologies for informing you rather late, on the option to consume breakfast at level 2.

We do look forward to being given an opportunity to welcome you back. Do contact me should I be of assistance to make your reservations.